The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

So Warnock actually said that about Kirkland? Despise that fat c*** more every time he opens his mouth...

Was going to say exactly this. There are periods of time when I start to like him - or at least forget why he deserves derision - then he comes up with shit like this.

I feel really sorry for Chris Kirkland, no keeper deserves that shit during a match.  Both clubs should get hammered, Leeds for what the fan/fans did and Sheff Wed for failing to prevent it.

It was absolutely disgusting but Dave Jones was talking utter s***. You can't label all the fans that attended as scum.

Let's see you stand and take the majority of them calling you a pedophile in amongst chants about Jimmy Saville. Then after your keeper is punched and has a plastic chair thrown at him they move on to abusing him.

He's right. They're scum. The Leeds fans as a whole - not every single one, mind, got some good mates who support them - are a f***ing disgrace to English football and have been for far too long.

What does he expect? Obviously some fans will mock him. He shouldn't be managing if that stuff bothers him.

It wasn't a punch either, he pushed him in the face. I'm not condoning it, but it definitely wasn't a punch. That guy was a faggot and I'm sure plenty of the over fans were, but I think Jones was over reacting when he said they shouldn't clap any of the fans.

:dowiespin:

Guest Wally_McFool

I think it's hilarious that this dozy cunt already has a banning order, attacks a goalie on live TV and thinks he will get away with it.

I hope he take plenty of lube for his rusty bullet hole with him when he goes into prison cos he's gonna need it, the dopey git. :D

Guest bimpy474

Being a Dad i can only think of how that twats Mum and Dad must feel. Or they dont care and they're part of the reason he is such a yob.

Should be repeatedly punched in the nuts so the cretin can squirt out kids, what a wonderful role model he'd be.

Guest bimpy474

No Dembele, Lloris and Adebayor (plus some kids) on the bench. Not looking forward to this.

Oh only Friedel, Dempsey and Defoe. My heart bleeds.

:lol:

No Dembele, Lloris and Adebayor (plus some kids) on the bench. Not looking forward to this.

Oh only Friedel, Dempsey and Defoe. My heart bleeds.

Point taken, but it's set up for more AVB media bullshit. Started already:

Unhappy Adebayor Holds Crisis Talks With AVB (Daily Mail)

Emmanuel Adebayor has held heart-to-heart talks with Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas over his unhappiness at a lack of first-team football. Following a protracted summer transfer saga, Adebayor joined Spurs from Manchester City after last season's successful loan spell. But he has grown frustrated at White Hart Lane, having made just three substitute appearances. He arrived expecting to be the club's first-choice central striker, but has had to play second fiddle to in-form Jermain Defoe. But Villas-Boas has assured the former Arsenal forward that he remains an integral part of his plans. The Portuguese manager and his backroom team felt Adebayor was not fit enough to start during the opening games of the campaign because his pre-season had been disrupted by the on-off nature of his transfer. The 28-year-old Togolese striker was put on a special fitness programme to get him back up to speed, but his progress has been hampered by a hamstring problem.

The author, Sami Mokbel, has previous (myriad pro-Arsenal articles). I hate that this winds me up so much, because it's facile.

Police identify man who assaulted Sheffield Wednesday goalie

South Yorkshire Police say they have identified the man who ran onto the pitch and assaulted the Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Chris Kirkland last night.

In a statement, they said they had been able to do this with the public's assistance.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-10-19/sheffield-wednesday-goalkeeper-chris-kirkland-assaulted-by-leeds-fan/

Police identify man who assaulted Sheffield Wednesday goalie

South Yorkshire Police say they have identified the man who ran onto the pitch and assaulted the Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Chris Kirkland last night.

In a statement, they said they had been able to do this with the public's assistance.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-10-19/sheffield-wednesday-goalkeeper-chris-kirkland-assaulted-by-leeds-fan/

??? Did they not just arrest him straight after? Or did he run back into the crowd?