The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest firetotheworks

They've brought on the gypsy.

This is making me even more depressed about yesterday. Even Sunderland are scoring now.

Against 10 men. They didn't even shoot at home against our 10.

They're no longer the solid team they were not so long ago, Fulham have conceded 11 in the last 4.

They need a manager who will work on defending four days out of five. We should reluctantly accept a swap-deal for Jol. :bluestar:

They're no longer the solid team they were not so long ago, Fulham have conceded 11 in the last 4.

They need a manager who will work on defending four days out of five. We should reluctantly accept a swap-deal for Jol. :bluestar:

I like the cut of your jib.

Not the worst result for Newcastle tbh. Assuming we get our act together at some point this season, would be good not to be a gazillion points off Fulham, whereas Sunderland are in no danger of motoring away from the area of the table they occupy at any great pace.

Not the worst result for Newcastle tbh. Assuming we get our act together at some point this season, would be good not to be a gazillion points off Fulham, whereas Sunderland are in no danger of motoring away from the area of the table they occupy at any great pace.

:yao:

I thought they were shocking, and cant get that luck very often. as 2 wins in 19 proves.