The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Grrr... Valdés almost ruined what was going to be a perfect night. Still, a win against Real Madrid is always cause of much rejoicing. Was also pleased to see that Messi can have a rather crappy game and we can still beat that lot.

On a side note, it seems pretty obvious to me that Vilanova has moved the shoot from distance slider back up.

Guest neesy111

Grrr... Valdés almost ruined what was going to be a perfect night. Still, a win against Real Madrid is always cause of much rejoicing. Was also pleased to see that Messi can have a rather crappy game and we can still beat that lot.

On a side note, it seems pretty obvious to me that Vilanova has moved the shoot from distance slider back up.

The lack of shooting from distance really did my head in last season. i.e. chelsea at home comes to mind

http://estaticos03.marca.com/albumes/2012/08/23/barcelona_madrid_supercopa_ida/1345751356_extras_albumes_0.jpg

:love: :rose:

Am I the only one who has noticed that guy has urinated on himself.

1-0 Dortmund. Reus.

Kuba assist. The midfield trio of Kuba, Götze and Reus with Lewandowski up on top will be unstoppable this season. Don't think they are any weaker for having sold Kagawa and replaced him with Reus, stronger if anything. Looking very good for them!