The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8440/7914671144_4123d1ddf4_o.gif

They guy with the white cap that's asleep and then realizes people are celebrating :lol:

I think he obviously can't bear to watch van persie's penalty and then it's saved.

So many amazing things going on in this clip  :lol:

The girl in the bottom right corner. The way she appears out of nowhere and then sneaks away at the end  :lol:

Watching Arsenal today it is so obvious that Steve Bould has had a massive effect on them as far as defence goes it's no surprise that they have 3 clean sheets in a row and there's no where near as many holes to exploit in the back 4.

Don't think they will be as good going forward this season but i'm quite confident they will be miles better defensively due to that tbh.

The girl in the bottom right corner. The way she appears out of nowhere and then sneaks away at the end  :lol:

When she notices the camera she pulls out her own version of :okay: it's class

They guy with the white cap that's asleep and then realizes people are celebrating :lol:

I think he obviously can't bear to watch van persie's penalty and then it's saved.

Still, the way he raises his cap and looks to the pitch wondering what the fuss is all about, priceless :lol:

When she notices the camera she pulls out her own version of :okay: it's class

:scared:

Regarding Cronaldo, what I think it is happening:

1) He wants a new contract.

2) His old contract was signed under our previous tax legislation, which granted foreign footballers a mere 20% income tax. This was abolished a couple years ago when Spain's finances started to go down the drain.

3) So, if he signs a new contract, his taxes will go up to 45%. He is probably asking a pay raise *and* that Madrid shoulder the tax increase.

4) Obviously, Madrid are probably not accepting that since it would be a huge amount of money on their wage will. Hence, the unhappiness.

Suppose he'll end up getting what he wants, there's no way Madrid won't want to keep him happy. But sulking and going public with that it's very idiotic. If his "unhappiness" is indeed money-related, it's particularly insensitive when a lot of people are going through hardship these days in Spain, including loads of Madrid fans.

He's lucky there's an international break and his and Madrid's PR people will have time to run some damage control before he gets in front of his fans again.

I'd forgotten about the upcoming touchline ban for Pards. Maybe he'll see that the 4-4-2 is cack from the stands. :pow:

Maybe Carver will take control and play 4-3-3  :hmm:

Actually that would just piss me off even more knowing it will be gone again, f*cking cock tease  :lol:

Regarding Cronaldo, what I think it is happening:

1) He wants a new contract.

2) His old contract was signed under our previous tax legislation, which granted foreign footballers a mere 20% income tax. This was abolished a couple years ago when Spain's finances started to go down the drain.

3) So, if he signs a new contract, his taxes will go up to 45%. He is probably asking a pay raise *and* that Madrid shoulder the tax increase.

4) Obviously, Madrid are probably not accepting that since it would be a huge amount of money on their wage will. Hence, the unhappiness.

What a greedy cunt.