The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Hazard should have scored.

No, no, I believe you are mistaken. He is my captain this week.

I too, have transferred him in this transfer window on the Sun's. So yeah, he's had his purple patch and he'll be a flop from this point forward.

Will never understand why Man Utd don't let Giggs take the penalties. Can't remember him missing any.

Should have taken it ahead of Hernandez. Would keep up the record of scoring in every Premier League season as well. Wasn't a pen anyway though so justice done.

Will never understand why Man Utd don't let Giggs take the penalties. Can't remember him missing any.

Should have taken it ahead of Hernandez. Would keep up the record of scoring in every Premier League season as well. Wasn't a pen anyway though so justice done.

Hand Wellbeck a 3 match ban and it might be justice done..

Hand Wellbeck a 3 match ban and it might be justice done..

There'd be barely any players left then, you know, since almost all of them dive. I hate diving as well but it's part of the game now.