The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Will never understand why Man Utd don't let Giggs take the penalties. Can't remember him missing any.

Should have taken it ahead of Hernandez. Would keep up the record of scoring in every Premier League season as well. Wasn't a pen anyway though so justice done.

Hand Wellbeck a 3 match ban and it might be justice done..

There'd be barely any players left then, you know, since almost all of them dive. I hate diving as well but it's part of the game now.

Then so be it for fucks sake. It's not part of the game. Get the fuck out of here with shit like that.

Will never understand why Man Utd don't let Giggs take the penalties. Can't remember him missing any.

Should have taken it ahead of Hernandez. Would keep up the record of scoring in every Premier League season as well. Wasn't a pen anyway though so justice done.

There'd be barely any players left then, you know, since almost all of them dive. I hate diving as well but it's part of the game now.

Might seem that way if you only ever watch Manchester United..

Hope Arsenal turn it up. Nice to see a spanking. Chamberlain is going to be something man :thup:

Support the underdog ffs

I do. I support NUFC.

Arsenal beating Southampton will benefit NUFC how?

Is that what I said?

Then so be it for fucks sake. It's not part of the game. Get the fuck out of here with shit like that.

Are you actually serious like? If a player sees an opportunity to go down and win a pen they're going always going to do it. Man United players do it. Newcastle players do it. Even people in an amateur league at home do it. It's not going to go away. You're incredibly naive if you think it is.

Are you actually serious like? If a player sees an opportunity to go down and win a pen they're going always going to do it. Man United players do it. Newcastle players do it. Even people in an amateur league at home do it. It's not going to go away. You're incredibly naive if you think it is.

It's not going to go away as long as there are people willing to excuse it.

I understand it when you actually get a knock and over-emphasize the contact, Welbeck was miles away from being touched. There's no place for it.

Might seem that way if you only ever watch Manchester United..

Steven Taylor is guilty of one of the most hilarious dives in Premier League history. It wasn't to win a penalty but it was to cheat the referee into thinking the ball didn't hit his arm.

Everybody does it. Don't be silly now.

Then so be it for f***s sake. It's not part of the game. Get the f*** out of here with s*** like that.

It's not going to go away as long as there are people willing to excuse it.

:clap:

Only way it will really go away is if it's retrospectively punished by long bans.