The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Madrid's second goal is so bloody good. Great from Di Maria first, then absolute class from Benzema.

Absolutely world class goal. Benzema didn't even look at the goal, yet he'd picked out the square of netting the ball was going to hit. I absolutely love Di Maria too; glides past players in a way not dissimilar to wor Hatem.

Madrid's second goal is so bloody good. Great from Di Maria first, then absolute class from Benzema.

Absolutely world class goal. Benzema didn't even look at the goal, yet he'd picked out the square of netting the ball was going to hit. I absolutely love Di Maria too; glides past players in a way not dissimilar to wor Hatem.

Class player but I cannot stand him. Typical Mourinho cheat.

Yup, tonight is the best I think I've seen him play though. No surprise it came when he wasn't spending all game looking for fouls and actually got on with playing.

Yup, tonight is the best I think I've seen him play though. No surprise it came when he wasn't spending all game looking for fouls and actually got on with playing.

Just one of the reasons why Hatem is so lovely, no diving or looking for a free kick, he's simply better than that.

Just one of the reasons why Hatem is so lovely, no diving or looking for a free kick, he's simply better than that.

Well that's absolutely rubbish but I like your bias.

:lol:

I've never seen Hatem dive. ???

I'd say he stays on his feet a hell of a lot more than Di Maria does. The goal at home to Bolton being a prime example; he could easily have gone down when whoever-it-was tripped him at the midway point of his run. Same as with Pienaar last night. A lot of players would have gone down but he retained his balance (something he's brilliant at) and pursued the opportunity.

??? Like Yorkie says, since coming here, I can't remember a single dive, he always seems to go on playing. I wasn't saying that he's better than Di Maria, btw.