The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

20 is f***ing optimistic Mike

:lol: 20 seemed about right. Although I didn't know what relegation was back then. We'll fluke the League Cup within the next 12 years. :thup:

Im 36, Cp40 and our old man have been saying that ALL my life man.

20 is fucking optimistic Mike

:lol: 20 seemed about right. Although I didn't know what relegation was back then. We'll fluke the League Cup within the next 12 years. :thup:

:lol: we've never even won that cup if I remember right, we're so cursed in it. Look at the draw this year, first round away at Man U ffs

20 is f***ing optimistic Mike

Im 36, Cp40 and our old man have been saying that ALL my life man.

:lol: At some point, it HAS to just happen. Seems like every year a shit team makes the final.

Mike's fully aware that he only brings misery and suffering to the teams he supports.

Yet he chose to support us.

That makes him a Grade A cunt tbh.

I can't even be bothered to make a vaguely racist joke about him, that's how disgusted I am.

Incidentally, smart move by Fergie to leave Vidic out. Suarez is the exact type of striker he struggles against - nippy, low centre of gravity and agile.w

Mental to not play Rooney though IMO.

Really starting to lose my patience with Nani, he's having far too many off days.

Eh? Rooney's injured :lol:

:blush: didn't know that.