The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Must be sickening to be a QPR fan and watch this lot. They're so unashamedly uncommitted in parts. And just plain s*** in the others!

It must be sickening to spend your formative years in London and end up as a QPR supporter. At least Millwall, Crystal Palace, and Brentford are interesting. Leading you child to support QPR is just reckless parenting.

:lol:

True as well.

Must be sickening to be a QPR fan and watch this lot. They're so unashamedly uncommitted in parts. And just plain s*** in the others!

It must be sickening to have spent your formative years in London  and ended up supporting QPR. At least Millwall and Crystal Palace are interesting. Leading you child to support QPR is just reckless parenting.

:lol: Support your community club - I like it tbh. It's a great thing about supporting footy in and around London, even the local non-leaguers get decent crowds.

Always thought QPR were a decent respectable football club, until they started spending like charva lottery winners.

People keep saying Taraabt is rubbish, but I'm not having it. Has some serious ability. Just have to accept his lesser points and let him be who he is.

That's true, and I've never said he's rubbish, but his lesser points mean he won't make it with a really good team.