The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Is there a more detestable person in football than Neil Lennon? I'll take past or present

Martin O'Neill Sam Allerdyce Phil Brown Tony Pulis

Luis Suarez Seb Larsson Lee Hendrie

Catts for me like

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/22/article-2133525-12B78E76000005DC-405_634x356.jpg

Why the f*** are ITV showing the Man Utd-Braga match instead of Shaktar-Chelsea?

Twats.

Why do you think ? ITV has a history of ignoring everyone else for Man U and Liverpool. We have plenty proof of this ourselves when we were in the CL

Why the f*** are ITV showing the Man Utd-Braga match instead of Shaktar-Chelsea?

Twats.

Why do you think ? ITV has a history of ignoring everyone else for Man U and Liverpool. We have plenty proof of this ourselves when we were in the CL

Well, not back in 2002/2003 when ITV had the full Champions League rights. We were going to be on an ITV channel one way or another.

Pure filth from Celtic at the moment, wouldn't be fair to call it football

Give over. They're giving a very fair account of themselves and look quite dangerous on the break. Do you expect them to take the game to Barcelona?

No, I expect them to not just boot it out of play and go down ridiculously easily

Twats.

even now itv have shown every liverpool group game

Pure filth from Celtic at the moment, wouldn't be fair to call it football

Give over. They're giving a very fair account of themselves and look quite dangerous on the break. Do you expect them to take the game to Barcelona?

No, I expect them to not just boot it out of play

Can't say I've found them overly negative or cynical. They're containing Barcelona far better than I imagined them capable of.