The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Wonder if there's still a chance that Anderson will come good. Needs to play consistently though, something which ManU can't probably give him.

Ask palnese, he thinks Anderson is the best midfielder to ever play in this league. I agree with him. :lol:

Guest palnese

Wonder if there's still a chance that Anderson will come good. Needs to play consistently though, something which ManU can't probably give him.

Ask palnese, he thinks Anderson is the best midfielder to ever play in this league. I agree with him. :lol:

:lol: O0

At the beginning of last season, our midfield was him and Cleverley and very few teams could deal with it. They played fantastic together.

I really do think Anderson is a good player. His glaring weaknesses, i.e. his shooting, distract people from his plus points, mainly his workrate and quick, snappy passing. He'll run all day long for the team, which is a trait I love for a player.

At the beginning of last season, our midfield was him and Cleverley and very few teams could deal with it. They played fantastic together.

I really do think Anderson is a good player. His glaring weaknesses, i.e. his shooting, distract people from his plus points, mainly his workrate and quick, snappy passing. He'll run all day long for the team, which is a trait I love for a player.

:yao:

:yao:

What a cunt thing to say in a Newcastle forum... :lol: