The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Honestly has to be the worst striker of a ball I've seen in the Premier League. :lol: He continues to shoot from range too.

Will probably score now, but still.

Well unluckily for us, he's not the worst striker of a ball in the League Cup. And he used to have a very good shot on him and technical ability at Porto. Sir Alex  completely transformed him.

Guest palnese

Wonder if there's still a chance that Anderson will come good. Needs to play consistently though, something which ManU can't probably give him.

At the beginning of last season, our midfield was him and Cleverley and very few teams could deal with it. They played fantastic together.

I really do think Anderson is a good player. His glaring weaknesses, i.e. his shooting, distract people from his plus points, mainly his workrate and quick, snappy passing. He'll run all day long for the team, which is a trait I love for a player.

:yao:

What a cunt thing to say in a Newcastle forum... :lol:

Ouch :lol:

Wonder if there's still a chance that Anderson will come good. Needs to play consistently though, something which ManU can't probably give him.

At the beginning of last season, our midfield was him and Cleverley and very few teams could deal with it. They played fantastic together.

I really do think Anderson is a good player. His glaring weaknesses, i.e. his shooting, distract people from his plus points, mainly his workrate and quick, snappy passing. He'll run all day long for the team, which is a trait I love for a player.

:yao:

What a cunt thing to say in a Newcastle forum... :lol:

Doesn't count. Even Oberton plays well in the League Cup.

Spanish commentary just pointed out that Arsenal haven't had a single shot on goal...

Podolski and Giroud have really shown Van Persie that he isn't missed at his old club today.. :lol:

In all seriousness, I feel Arsenal are there for the taking when it comes to a top 4 finish this season. Hope we can be the ones to take advantage.

Spanish commentary just pointed out that Arsenal haven't had a single shot on goal...

Podolski and Girous have really shown Van Persie that he isn't missed at his old club today.. :lol:

In all seriousness, I feel Arsenal are there for the taking when it comes to a top 4 finish this season. Hope we can be the ones to take advantage.

I've said it all along. Spurs will grab that 4th spot and we will fight Everton for the 6th spot.

no bent in villa squad

He seems to have fallen from grace pretty quickly since Lamber took over. Fallout with the manager?

Apparently picked up a foot injury in training yesterday.

I see. He hasn't started for Villa lately though.

Think Lambert prefers the all round game of Benteke rather than Bent who is only really a finisher and doesn't offer much else.

Be interesting to see where Bent will go after Villa, he's already done the rounds a lot, can't be many places left for him especially as his style is a bit of redundant one in the game currently.

Podolski and Girous have really shown Van Persie that he isn't missed at his old club today.. :lol:

I would bench Giroud and start Podolski uptop with Cazorla/Wilshere/Walcott behind him. Looks more arsenalish to me.

no bent in villa squad

He seems to have fallen from grace pretty quickly since Lamber took over. Fallout with the manager?

Apparently picked up a foot injury in training yesterday.

I see. He hasn't started for Villa lately though.

Think Lambert prefers the all round game of Benteke rather than Bent who is only really a finisher and doesn't offer much else.

Benteke doesn't have an allround game, he's just tall.

But I agree Bent offers nothing if he isn't scoring.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

This team is not in the same stratosphere of the Arsenal teams of '98 or '04. Wenger's lost his magic. Time for change. #Arsenal

:lol:  always fun seeing that plastic fan spitting feathers and making OTT statements.

Not the first time he's mentioned that he wants Wenger out. The c*** (Morgan that is) is the most fickle football fan in the world.