The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Lukaku really does look like a tidy player. He's going to do wonders for WBA this season.

Don't understand why Chelsea didn't give him a chance, considering they now only have 2 strikers.

Lukaku didn't want to stay, apparently. Di Matteo told him he would play more, but he made his mind up last season that he wanted to leave.

Nodded off, just woken up to the Liverpool score ... this is too hilarious. Phil Thompson's face? Ha!

Really thought Liverpool would start well today.

Arsenal still 0 - 0. Should be embarrassed. Stupid.

Lukaku really does look like a tidy player. He's going to do wonders for WBA this season.

Don't understand why Chelsea didn't give him a chance, considering they now only have 2 strikers.

Lukaku didn't want to stay, apparently. Di Matteo told him he would play more, but he made his mind up last season that he wanted to leave.

Fair enough in that case.

How much was Michu? Already making Joe Allen look bad.

This is so unreal. Still can't get my head round the liverpool score.

Have you seen they're next few games? Jesus ... pressure cranked right up already!

Have you seen they're next few games? Jesus ... pressure cranked right up already!

£2 Million.

Guest optimistic nit

We so dodged a bullet with Gervinho.

was probably their best player today to be fair. if anyone was going to score, he was. Giroud missed an absolute sitter, and generally looked a bit rusty. may well improve as he settles, but a very poor debut.

0-0. Canny result that for us.

Watched this game because I thought I couldn't lose; either a rival drops points or the mackems lose. Instead I was the only loser missing two 5-0 matches to watch that turgid affair of a match.

£2 Million.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's messed up.