The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

If we lose against Southampton and Stoke we will be right in there, and I can see it happening tbh

Yep it's worrying and really not acceptable at all, injuries have nothing to do with it, huge smoke screen and very convenient for Pards.

If we lose against Southampton and Stoke we will be right in there, and I can see it happening tbh

Yep it's worrying and really not acceptable at all, injuries have nothing to do with it, huge smoke screen and very convenient for Pards.

They do man, they really do. Not the whole story, granted, but you just can't say taking 10 players out of a squad has zero impact.

They do man, they really do. Not the whole story, granted, but you just can't say taking 10 players out of a squad has zero impact.

I haven't noticed a difference in performance no matter who is on the field tbh. Villa at home for example was more or less full strength and was fucking disgraceful.

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Stevens, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Weimann, Bannan, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

Subs: Given, Ireland, Albrighton, Holman, Delph, Bowery, Lichaj.

Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud.

Subs: Mannone, Sagna, Vermaelen, Wilshere, Coquelin, Arshavin, Gervinho

Thinking positive: win and we are 4 points off Everton  :D

il try,

hmm think positive,  a win tomorrow and we're still 9 points away from West Brom ,  err wtf???

West Brom are more likely to go on a slide of bad results than Everton are, anyway West Brom are above Chelsea lol i'm not even bothering about them at the moment.

I'm looking at top 8 and points wise we are not a million miles away but we need to start winning games and now.