The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Corinthians have 20,000 over for the world club cup apparently.

Big cultural connection between Japan and Brazil, Sao Paulo has the highest concentration of Japanese people outside of Japan.

A96Z4fYCMAA_Eer.jpg

Lots of Germans in Brazil aswell? Think I read that somewhere.

All dem descendents of escaped Nazis after WWII.

Corinthians have 20,000 over for the world club cup apparently.

Big cultural connection between Japan and Brazil, Sao Paulo has the highest concentration of Japanese people outside of Japan.

A96Z4fYCMAA_Eer.jpg

Lots of Germans in Brazil aswell? Think I read that somewhere.

All dem descendents of escaped Nazis after WWII.

Aye quite a lot in the Southern parts of Brazil. Some cities have these german houses and everything.

Apparently a lot of stuff gone on in Sao Paulo as they met Tigres from Argentina today for the Copa Sudamericana final (Europe League over there). Tigres refused to come back onto the pitch after half time and the referee had to give Sao Paulo the victory as they led 2-0. Apparently were bunch of problems in the first half and the police had to intervene. :lol:

Tigres coach saying they didn't come out as the military police threatened to shoot them as the Tigres players were close to invade Sao Paulos locker room as they tried to get to their players.

Love South American football, so nice to not have developed so this shit still goes on...embarassing really. 

Apparently a lot of stuff gone on in Sao Paulo as they met Tigres from Argentina today for the Copa Sudamericana final (Europe League over there). Tigres refused to come back onto the pitch after half time and the referee had to give Sao Paulo the victory as they led 2-0. Apparently were bunch of problems in the first half and the police had to intervene. :lol:

Tigres coach saying they didn't come out as the military police threatened to shoot them as the Tigres players were close to invade Sao Paulos locker room as they tried to get to their players.

Love South American football, so nice to not have developed so this shit still goes on...embarassing really. 

:lol: still don't really understand how Tigre got to that final given that they've only won 1 league game all season, played 17.

That Luiz playing midfield?

Aye. I know it's against weaker opposition but he's looked really good there so far. Benitez is so much of an improvement over Di Matteo as well, yet I wonder how long before the Chelsea fans will actually swallow their pride and admit this.

Chelsea 3-0 up now.

Robbie Savage was spot on as well when he said what does Mikel actually do? :lol:

Plays to a far higher standard in midfield than Robbie Savage ever did for starters.

:lol: Yup, not a huge fan of Mikel, but it's not like he's completely useless.