The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

He won clearly won the ball, just unfortunately followed through and collided with the attacker coming in.

Never a penalty in a million years. If a goalkeeper isn't allowed to do that, he might as well not be on the pitch.

I was desperate for Michu to score for my fantasy team man. It's been that bad  :weep:

Guest bimpy474

Watching Bily Jones, seeing how his first touch is, his general comfort with the ball at his feet. Simpson :(

He has great hair too

Yes, indeed he does.

Chelsea are without doubt the worst side ever to win the Champions League, even worse than Liverpool's flukey run in 05.

6th placed finish, lost both the spin-off games from the win, out before the last 16 this year. It's an ugly blemish on the history of the competition that they garbaged their way to the trophy.

Chelsea are without doubt the worst side ever to win the Champions League, even worse than Liverpool's flukey run in 05.

6th placed finish, lost both the spin-off games from the win, out before the last 16 this year. It's an ugly blemish on the history of the competition that they garbaged their way to the trophy.

Made myself the mistake of having a go at a Chelsea fan on another forum about their treatment of Benitez. I also dared say Rafa is a far better manager than Di Matteo will ever be. I was then told from what he'd seen Di Matteo had the potential to be far better than Benitez.

Guest bimpy474

Rafa lost the plot at Liverpool and was a complete disaster at Inter though.

Aye, i work with my Brother-in-Law of sorts, he's a scouser and along with a few other Liverpool fans. All of them agreed he left them with a poor squad.

Fecking ridiculous amount of Liverpool fans down here tbh.

Thank fuck for that. Standard home performance from us - 61% (against a possession side), 24 shots to their 4, 16 on target to their 0. And hanging on for a 1-0 win. Can we not just put someone away please, to save my heart if nothing else?

Thank fuck for that. Standard home performance from us - 61% (against a possession side), 24 shots to their 4, 16 on target to their 0. And hanging on for a 1-0 win. Can we not just put someone away please, to save my heart if nothing else?

Thought you played well, you move the ball so quickly. You complete bastards (in the nicest possible way).

Thank f*** for that. Standard home performance from us - 61% (against a possession side), 24 shots to their 4, 16 on target to their 0. And hanging on for a 1-0 win. Can we not just put someone away please, to save my heart if nothing else?

Thought you played well, you move the ball so quickly. You complete bastards (in the nicest possible way).

:lol: Thanks. Much happier today. I do wish people would watch the Lloris punch again though. His knees are down (contrary to what was suggested by someone) and he simply jumps up to punch the ball away, catching it at its highest point. It's arguably not even a 50-50 as he gets the ball first, although I'd say it was legitimate for Michu to go for it. He just gets caught by Lloris' follow-through, because he's late. Not even remotely a penalty. Look at Schumacher and Bosnich for the real assaults.

I presumed that rule that it was the ref's call to stop play is still in effect, which means that Mike Dean was clearly at fault for not stopping play.

Thank f*** for that. Standard home performance from us - 61% (against a possession side), 24 shots to their 4, 16 on target to their 0. And hanging on for a 1-0 win. Can we not just put someone away please, to save my heart if nothing else?

:lol: Thanks. Much happier today. I do wish people would watch the Lloris punch again though. His knees are down (contrary to what was suggested by someone) and he simply jumps up to punch the ball away, catching it at its highest point. It's arguably not even a 50-50 as he gets the ball first, although I'd say it was legitimate for Michu to go for it. He just gets caught by Lloris' follow-through, because he's late. Not even remotely a penalty. Look at Schumacher and Bosnich for the real assaults.

I presumed that rule that it was the ref's call to stop play is still in effect, which means that Mike Dean was clearly at fault for not stopping play.

Two players challenged for the ball and ran into each other, it happens all the time. Everything has to be a big deal these days.