The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Reading vs West Ham is an abomination against football. So, so bad. If anyone feels guilty about something they've done and wants to punish themselves, give it a watch.

It's like watching 90 minutes of watching Danny Simpson cross it to Williamson. At both ends.

Guest bimpy474

Fulham were fucking shocking and still rolled us over.

I know you get a bit of stick but it is a real worry for us when you see who we have been losing to.

Guest neesy111

Merson's done really well for a bloke who can't speak, it's heartwarming really.

Jobs for the boys.  He's cheap for Sky as he was made bankrupt for the 2nd time in his life last year, so desperate for any work.

:lol: But I mean...if you have a German friend, and he shows up with the Hitler. Everything stops. Instant intervention. He should know better, and all that.

A little French dude with anger issues, you'd think that would be an immediate spot.

You don't see me chopping down cherry trees and beating the s*** out of Native Americans.

Disgusting

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yqaTxRMByEI/Tk5FmtC07bI/AAAAAAAAAKI/IE30vhY5OdI/s1600/redcard.gif

Fulham were f***ing shocking and still rolled us over.

teams can be shocking but if players like Colo just switch off and don't do the basics then they will punish you.  Team performance was decent but let down by individual errors.