Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

What's the deal with Reading/Sunderland? Seems really unfair that I miss out on points then then other people can take advantage of a double game week.  :huff:

Guest bimpy474

What's the deal with Reading/Sunderland? Seems really unfair that I miss out on points then then other people can take advantage of a double game week.  :huff:

Thats why you pick clever subs you peanut :lol:

Thats why you pick clever subs you peanut :lol:

4 points coming off the the bench.  :huff: Sunderland need to be fined.  :knuppel2:

Guest bimpy474

85 points this week, as well as last week.  Playing the early wildcard looks to be paying off.

Hope you get 5 injuries tbh.

Mata's value has gone down 0.2 for no reason. It's right pissed me off.  :lol:

Modric's value has only gone down 0.3 and everyone knows he is never playing for Spurs again. Makes no sense.

Yeah, I'm going to play my wildcard then.  Have picked my team and it looks good but will probably wait until next Friday in case of injuries, transfers, etc.

Hart, Jaaskelainen

Baines, Rangel, Coloccini, Vermaelen, McCartney

Michu, Ben Arfa, Nasri, Allen, Fellaini

Ba, Jelavic, Tevez

If you google 'FISO Crack the Code' you get a website that monitors price rises/falls.

When the left column goes over 100%, that player will rise by 0.1m overnight. Doesn't quite work with the reductions though.