Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Complete overhaul (played the wildcard, probably too early but oh well). Dropped Kacaniklic, Terry, K. Walker, Riise, Dyer, Di Santo, and Crouch in favor of HBA, Jenkinson, A. Cole, Clyne, Nolan, S. Fletcher (:anguish:), and Ba.

Playing a 3-4-3 with a backline of Baines, A. Cole, and Koscielny.

Can't decide who to captain out of Baines, Jellyfish, Van Persie and Ben Arfa :undecided:

Also need to bench two out of Lambert, Yaya, Michu and McAuley.

Gone for Baines myself.

I ended up going with Jelavic because I hate putting captaincy on defenders. Put Lambert and McAuley on the bench.

Was nearly able to swap Tevez and Berba for Lambert and Aguero, but was 0.1 short.  Oh well, Rodellaga and Aguero it is.  Might as well make Kun captain as well, as not many people will have him in yet I don't reckon.

He's not fully fit yet is he?

Was nearly able to swap Tevez and Berba for Lambert and Aguero, but was 0.1 short.  Oh well, Rodellaga and Aguero it is.  Might as well make Kun captain as well, as not many people will have him in yet I don't reckon.

He's not fully fit yet is he?

Guardian squadsheets reckon Tevez isn't even gonna be on the bench and Augero's very likely starter :dontknow:

Could be bollocks like, just going off what they say here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/28/fulham-manchester-city-squad-sheets

Subs from Pantilimon, Nielsen, Lescott, Milner, Garcia, Kolarov, K Touré, Razak, Sinclair, Tchuimeni-Nimely, Dzeko

Doubtful None

Injured Tevez (match fitness, 3 Oct), Maicon (foot, 6 Oct), Richards (ankle, 21 Oct), Guidetti (leg, 21 Oct), Rodwell (groin, 6 Oct)

:yao: F this game.

3 goals for Everton, not a single assist or goal for either Baines or Fellaini. And the clean-sheet is gone, so no points there. Only good thing I did was keep Clyne on the bench.

Who did I drop last week? Crouch.

Can't decide who to captain out of Baines, Jellyfish, Van Persie and Ben Arfa :undecided:

Also need to bench two out of Lambert, Yaya, Michu and McAuley.

Gone for Baines myself.

I ended up going with Jelavic because I hate putting captaincy on defenders. Put Lambert and McAuley on the bench.

:thup: