Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

35 points with 7 to play(cant remember if i have Santon or Pogrebnyak 1st sub to come in for Jelevic) including Hart, Walker, Vertonghan, HBA & Tevez. Hopefully a decent score to come here.

Already used next weeks sub bringing in the white Pele for Pog before they up his price after today and i cant get him. If nothing else my expert nack of stopping goalscoring should sort him out  :lol:

35 points with 7 to play(cant remember if i have Santon or Pogrebnyak 1st sub to come in for Jelevic) including Hart, Walker, Vertonghan, HBA & Tevez. Hopefully a decent score to come here.

Already used next weeks sub bringing in the white Pele for Pog before they up his price after today and i cant get him. If nothing else my expert nack of stopping goalscoring should sort him out  :lol:

:angry: He's the only striker that's working in my team

Didn't have too bad of a week (for me) this week although I'd have done a lot better if Kompany and Hart had held out for another seven minutes, stupid fucking Klingon and his shite clearances.  At least Ben Arfa, Kagawa and Fellaini have come up with the goods.