Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To slightly distract me from latest events, I've had my first class FPL week in ages. This week I got 85pts thanks to Captain Benteke (34), Sturridge (14), RvP (8), Walcott (8) and a couple of clean sheets. Rising up the leagues!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm absolutely agonising over this weeks captain. Bale, Walcott or Cazorla? All playing in very important games, Bale's at home, Walcott seems to always score against us and Cazorla's coming off the back of 4 assists/he's the type of player we struggle with.

Same here but with Walcott, Bale and Sturridge. In my work's league I was a distant 6th until the last few weeks and now I'm 3rd, 6pts off the leader going into the final week. The captaincy choice settles it.

Dunno whether to bring in Dempsey for Hazard, or Dzeko for Benteke.

Brought Sturridge and Coutinho in for Benteke and Fellaini.

Hoping it will cement my place in the top 50 which i will be quite happy with considering i didn't really keep track consistently until the transfer window closed.

• 1 month later...

You can now start choosing your squad for 2013/14. Dont know if you usually start a new thread but thought this was worth a bump to let people know.

I know my team will change drastically but anyhoo here's a start I made

Mignolet

Johnson Mertesacker Ivanovic Nastasic

Michu Fernandihno Hazard

Bony Lukaku Benteke

Subs: Vorm, Johnson, Diame, Clyne

Haven't a clue... Coutinho I reckon, HBA, possible Cisse if he's underpriced.

I fancied Coutinho but i thought he was overpriced being put in amongst the best in the league. Thought he would have been slightly cheaper.