Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

With all the creative players Chelsea have added, I don't expect Mata's productivity to match last season's. Don't think he's a good FF signing at the price he's at.

Watching them he seems to be playing deeper now and more of a distributor than last season, Hazard is going to get loads of points in FF though.

Guest bimpy474

Every year i go into this stuff thinking i'm a fucking superstar at this lark.

Turns out i'm a massive cretin with no imagination whatsoever. Yet i call the ones bragging cunts :lol:

Every year i go into this stuff thinking i'm a f***ing superstar at this lark.

Turns out i'm a massive cretin with no imagination whatsoever. Yet i call the ones bragging c***s :lol:

Aye, every year i think i have it sussed and every year i get worse, 43 points ffs :lol:

Guest bimpy474

By the way, a scouse friend somehow convinced me that Borini was going to be a FF sensation and I put him in my team. Guess I deserve it for falling for Liverpool's mass-hallucination.

I've not put any of their scummers in my team, just my pure hatred for that stinking cesspit of a club like.

Guest bimpy474

Every year i go into this stuff thinking i'm a f***ing superstar at this lark.

Turns out i'm a massive cretin with no imagination whatsoever. Yet i call the ones bragging c***s :lol:

Aye, every year i think i have it sussed and every year i get worse, 43 points ffs :lol:

I got 43 too :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Debating whether to take a -4 and bring in Friedel.

Nah, with Q.P.R playing Norwich i reckon Green will be ok for that one.

I'm thinking more about his value. Could possibly get clean sheets 4 weeks running.

Making a profit is something I did very well last season.

Fucking hate Chelsea, man. Whilst Ivanovic, Cahill and Cole got attacking points, I had John Terry. Whilst Hazard caused havoc, I had Mata. Torres only got 1 goal.

Was 8th in the N-O league before tonight after a fantastic weekend - now I'm 30th. Top of every other league but instead of 20+ point gaps, it's just an ok lead now.

Hope we destroy them on Saturday!

Pogrebnyak and Guthers :aww:

Hazard, Cole and Torres :thup:

Up from about 185 on Saturday night (wasn't even aware we had so many, thought it was an error at first :lol:) to 13th. :notbad:

Would've been more if Pards hadn't trolled us causing me to transfer Hatem for Marveaux just before it all kicked off. :dave:

Every year I do "just  :okay:". I really thought this season I could hit it off with a bang.

My team for the weekend.

http://i.imgur.com/iQw57.png

Kinda shot myself in the foot with all the Chelsea and Reading players. Not confident at all.

Either you don't know that 'C' scores double points or you have pretty strong belief in Taylor heading in a couple. :lol:

63 points, not the worst start tbh. Would have been a bit more if Stoke had held on over the weekend, or Begovic had saved the penalty.  Seriously thinking about bringing in Rickie Lambert and making him skipper for the game they have v Wigan. Can see Saint's turning them over.

Every year I do "just  :okay:". I really thought this season I could hit it off with a bang.

My team for the weekend.

http://i.imgur.com/iQw57.png

Kinda shot myself in the foot with all the Chelsea and Reading players. Not confident at all.

Either you don't know that 'C' scores double points or you have pretty strong belief in Taylor heading in a couple. :lol:

I always make him captain vs Chelsea.  :D