Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Going to swap Tevez for Berbatov this week. Will free up 2.2 million, the problem is going to be spending it. Ive got Nolan, Fellaini and Mata in midfield already and no one is keeping clean sheets so pointless spending it on a defender. RVP, Berba and Ba uptop. Might just sit it in the bank waiting for someone more expensive to start perfoming to replace Michu.

Still, 52 before bonus this week.

Your game with Wigan was really good. Kone would have been a handful for anyone that day, even if you didn't defend ridiculously at times :laugh:

The QPR game I have to say.. I don't remember that happening :lol: Still, Reading are horrific. They've been cruising for a battering for a while, and if you get your stuff together and play anything like you can, you'll rip through them like tin foil.

Your game with Wigan was really good. Kone would have been a handful for anyone that day, even if you didn't defend ridiculously at times :laugh:

The QPR game I have to say.. I don't remember that happening :lol: Still, Reading are horrific. They've been cruising for a battering for a while, and if you get your stuff together and play anything like you can, you'll rip through them like tin foil.

If we play well like we have been generally and are a bit more clinical, we should be looking at trouncing them. But time and time again we make hard work of games we're favourites in, especially away from home. We don't do well away from home when we're expected to win.

I can just as easily see Reading 1-0/2-1 as I can see us winning 3-1/4-1. Don't get me wrong I think we should be winning this game but don't bank on it.

That's our problem btw, we have been defending ridiculously badly. Teams don't need to pressurise us for long spells in order to score. See Sunderland's goal at the weekend, obscenely easy goal. Anyway, this is for another thread!

Fellaini for Ben Arfa. Just in case Fellaini posts another massive score. Benny might get a goal or an assist, but I don't see him having a productive season if things continue as is. Will leave Ba in for now because he manages to be productive in our attacking quagmire somehow :lol:

First time all season that I've done no subs this week. Theres loads I'm considering bring in soon (Silva, Clichy, Kone, Granero, Valencia, Lennon etc) but theres players like Cazorla, Lambert and Ben Arfa that have great fixtures coming up.