Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Club World Cup.

Thanks. Was gonna throw Torres in until I realised they didn't have a game. Tossers.

Yup. I'm losing Mata, Torres and Hazard for next week

Just dropped Hazard. Looks like Southampton will be the game in hand.

Got 11 points from Duff last night but I'm struggling to be happy about that. 66 points in total this week. No one to play tonight.

Going to have to sacrifice 4 points for next week though. Have Cole, Fonte(bench) and Ivanovich so I'll have to bring one player in (Had made my transfer before I realised Chelski and Southampton weren't playing). Probably sell Cole this week and bring in Bassong or something.

28 points with Sagna, Michu and Giroud © left.

Fairly lean round in my leagues, so that's a decent score from the day. [Obviously some dick like Ketsbaia/VI are now going to come along and say they're disappointed with their 62pts from the day :lol:]

Gambled on Giroud over RvP as captain as I really don't rate Reading :lol: We'll see if it was a decent move or not on Monday I suppose.

28 points with Sagna, Michu and Giroud © left.

Fairly lean round in my leagues, so that's a decent score from the day. [Obviously some dick like Ketsbaia/VI are now going to come along and say they're disappointed with their 62pts from the day :lol:]

Gambled on Giroud over RvP as captain as I really don't rate Reading :lol: We'll see if it was a decent move or not on Monday I suppose.

I'm 49th in the N-O league, man ;D I don't do good weeks, although 25 so far is promising :thup: