Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Rooney points have turned into Van Persie points. 3 bonus points, fuck off. :lol:

Made doubly worse by the twats who have him as captain every single week regardless of who they're playing.

It's a rational move :lol: I'm not about to be hip and zany and make Clichy my captain on the off-chance he plays and City keeps a clean sheet.

45 points so far this week with Fellaini, Lambert, and O'Brien Part II to come. Only egregious error was keeping Marv on the bench, could've gotten me a few more points.

Rooney points have turned into Van Persie points. 3 bonus points, fuck off. :lol:

Made doubly worse by the twats who have him as captain every single week regardless of who they're playing.

It's a rational move :lol: I'm not about to be hip and zany and make Clichy my captain on the off-chance he plays and City keeps a clean sheet.

45 points so far this week with Fellaini, Lambert, and O'Brien Part II to come. Only egregious error was keeping Marv on the bench, could've gotten me a few more points.

I'm just bitter I can't afford him, tbh. It does irk me though that someone who puts zero effort in can score more just because they have Van Persie, but I guess that's part and parcel of the game.

Hopefully he gets injured. Not painfully or anything, just something irritating that keeps him out for a couple of months. A really, really bad cold.

Rooney points have turned into Van Persie points. 3 bonus points, f*** off. :lol:

I'm just bitter I can't afford him, tbh. It does irk me though that someone who puts zero effort in can score more just because they have Van Persie, but I guess that's part and parcel of the game.

Hopefully he gets injured. Not painfully or anything, just something irritating that keeps him out for a couple of months. A really, really bad cold.

Im third bottom of my league and its the firtst time I have played this, I think im allowed to have the points monster.  :lol:

Want to captain Mata next week, as I reckon Chelsea will decimate Reading away from home (and they seem to play with a bit more freedom away from Stamford Bridge) but Benitez often inexplicably drops Mata against easy opposition.

Want to captain Mata next week, as I reckon Chelsea will decimate Reading away from home (and they seem to play with a bit more freedom away from Stamford Bridge) but Benitez often inexplicably drops Mata against easy opposition.

Think your problem may have just gone away.

74 for me after tonight. Walcott © a very wise - if not that surprising - choice in the end.

Actually, that's excluding any potential bonus points for him. Cazorla, Wilshere, Podolski and Giroud probably all deserve bonus points before him. Thus I fully expect Walcott to get those 3 bonus points.

:thup: True. Especially with a measure of pressure back on Benitez (as there seems to be every other game :lol:) after the Swansea game. Has to play the Mata. Otherwise people will question what the Mata is with his brain.

I so rarely captain RvP. Such a solid, safe return but seldom ever spectacular. Scored twice or more in a PL game only twice this season.

Nolan and Santon out, Sissoko and Distin in.

Lloris

Zabaleta - Distin - Debuchy

Cazorla - Sissoko - Mata - Michu

Berbatov © - Suarez - Ba

Subs: Schwarzer, Marveaux, Cameron, Gorkss.