Fenerbahce 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 21/07/2012

Fenham Mag

Guest Craig-NUFC

Good result against a team who was near full strength and will be a lot further ahead in their pre-season with them having a Champions League game next week.

Played some nice passing football and seemed to be closing down more than last season.

Tiote was class, Colo played his usual calm game, Gosling was impressive, Tavernier looks better than Simpson, Sammy played very well and Bigi looks like another tidy bit of business. Only negative was Obertan.

nice little run out, younglings did good, Tavs looks great.

Colo and Tiote make a huge difference to the team. Just missing the creative spark now that Cabs and Barfa can provide. Slightly worried about what we offer without them though, could do with someone else that can make something happen.

That number 9 for them was very good, made all their chances & got the assist.

Anyway, we pressed them well off the all. Looks like a good understanding like last year, positive stuff. Nice for Abeid to.

Colo, Tioite and Cisse class as ever

Bigi, Sammy, Tavernier and Abeid looked promising

Taylor, Obertan and Shola being their usual selves

Pretty much this.

Guest VaVaVoom

Thought we played well in spells. Passed it nicely. Some good moves albeit not enough but a good solid run out against a strong CL side.

Alot of positives have come out of this tonight.

Guest neesy111

Elliot looked unsighted to me. Ah well, I'm sure everyone will want him terminated as usual.

A good workout that, played some decent stuff on a naff surface. Didn't deserve to draw really.

What's that supposed to mean?

At one point during this game I forgot we still have Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Krul, etc to add to this team.

+ Debuchy, Douglas, Anita and Carroll hopefully

Just not going to happen, mate.

Colo, Tioite and Cisse class as ever

Bigi, Sammy, Tavernier and Abeid looked promising

Taylor, Obertan and Shola being their usual selves

Aye, very nice to see Tav being comfortable at CB and Little Cheik dictating possession..

Elliot looked unsighted to me. Ah well, I'm sure everyone will want him terminated as usual.

A good workout that, played some decent stuff on a naff surface. Didn't deserve to draw really.

What's that supposed to mean?

Think he's insinuating that people are going to write him off prematurely. :thup:

Guest neesy111

GolTV can fucking burn, though. Around 75 minutes they show a clip of the Turkish fans that lasts about 90 seconds, then go to a commercial break. Meanwhile we're busy taking the lead.

Ridiculous. Fucking Mexicans.

Here is an idea.  Watch it on an genuine tv channel.

Anyway, we pressed them well off the all. Looks like a good understanding like last year, positive stuff. Nice for Abeid to.

This is Miroslav Stoch, Ex-Chelsea player.

http://sosyalz.com/wp-content/uploads/miroslav-stoch.jpg

At one point during this game I forgot we still have Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Krul, etc to add to this team.

+ Debuchy, Douglas, Anita and Carroll hopefully

Just not going to happen, mate.

We will get at least three more imo, maybe not the guys above but we will get three. Pards said we are close on three so I'd expect it to happen or we will move on to other targets, lots of time left in the window. Frustratingly one or two might go down to the wire though.

GolTV can fucking burn, though. Around 75 minutes they show a clip of the Turkish fans that lasts about 90 seconds, then go to a commercial break. Meanwhile we're busy taking the lead.

Here is an idea.  Watch it on an genuine tv channel.

Here's an idea. Jog on.

Hello Miroslav, welcome to the forum!

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

;D

Didn't even bother with it, tbh. Terrible channel.

:lol:

Didn't even bother with it, tbh. Terrible channel.

I didn't actually know what i was watching tbh, i had it muted and just music on.