Newcastle Utd 1 - 1 Olympiakos - 27/07/12 (NUFC win 4-4 on pens)

morla84

"Welcome To The Jungle" LOOOL

You talking about The Clock or that youtube vid of us when we thrashed them? :yao:

The thrashing :) Best memory from Milners time here, when he set up Kluivert from the left flank. Good goal.

Guest icemanblue

Once watched strippers in The Clock, at 8am. Fair enough it was before Boro away, but having some clap-riddled tart rinse her knickers in your pint isn't my idea of a healthy breakfast.

:lol: Aye, it's pretty grim. I can't wait to see Vic Reeves' new series that's based there.

Jason Cook's funny as fuck like so I think that it should be a good one.

Seen his standup a few times and he makes loads of references on there to bits of Hebburn which are all so true. :lol:

recording this.  Might put it on laptop.  I'm such a part-time supporter but I'll be watching the opening ceremony instead.

:embarrassed:

I don't understand that, I'm sure the opening ceremony will be replayed to death, watching football at a later time or date isn't the same as watching live.

Once watched strippers in The Clock, at 8am. Fair enough it was before Boro away, but having some clap-riddled tart rinse her knickers in your pint isn't my idea of a healthy breakfast.

Looks amazing from the outside: https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Hebburn&ll=54.977133,-1.502509&spn=0.007376,0.012016&hnear=Hebburn,+Tyne+and+Wear,+United+Kingdom&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=54.977042,-1.502735&panoid=5W7MAdCXkqVj2G8cRD7yGw&cbp=12,341.55,,0,5.79

:lol:

recording this.  Might put it on laptop.  I'm such a part-time supporter but I'll be watching the opening ceremony instead.

I don't understand that, I'm sure the opening ceremony will be replayed to death, watching football at a later time or date isn't the same as watching live.

its a pre-season friendly and we play again tomorrow night.  Hardly the be all and end all.

Guest bimpy474

its a pre-season friendly and we play again tomorrow night.  Hardly the be all and end all.

You deserve no less than death tbf.

The opening ceremony is just about the only bit of the Olympics I'm not arsed about. That and Dressage.

Match allll the way.

even worse for me, one my BASTARD cousins from somerset is in the opening ceremony....and my uncle will rub my nose in it.....bastard family!