Adam Campbell released

gbandit

The one positive thing about our lack of signings is the fact that this lad might get a fair few chances this season. The fact that he's been added to the first team profiles on the official site probably means we're counting on him in certain games.

Imagine if he got on tonight, impressed and even scored - this place would so much nicer to be around. He could really dampen the frustration and disappointment with the transfer window.

Does he have incredibly short legs  :lol:

Low center of gravity I guess :dontknow:

2 Words.  Hughie Gallagher.

5ft 5 wasn't he?

554 (406 goals) Look at that record man

And at Newcastle it was 160 (133 goals) :drool:

Not going to be involved tonight according to AP. Sounds like it will be a strong bench just in case the cavalry are required.

Fair enough :thup:

Was looking forward to seeing him but obviously it's a huge game today

Not going to be involved tonight according to AP. Sounds like it will be a strong bench just in case the cavalry are required.

He didn't rule it out though, if we're thinking of the same quotes.

I think Demba will start as lone striker and Papiss on the bench though.

Maybe, but I'd ultimately we need to get through this game and into the group stages. Just going on what AP said in his press conference on .co.uk, it sounds like there might be a few more first teamers involved tonight. For example, he said that Thursday to Sunday is much more do-able than Thursday-Saturday and I think he explicitly said Campbell wont play.

He didn't rule it out though, if we're thinking of the same quotes.

I think Demba will start as lone striker and Papiss on the bench though.

I'd have to watch it again, but didn't he say something like 'I can't see him being involved tomorrow...he's one for the future'. Didn't expressly rule it out, but strongly suggested.

I was 5ft 6 til I was 18 now I'm 6ft 2, so there's pleanty of time yet.

Fucking hell that's some growth spurt :lol:

I was the shortest in my year (including the lasses) until I was about 14 but yeah, that is some growth spurt! :D

Guest optimistic nit

Should definitely be involved tonight ffs! Done more than enough in his first leg cameo to deserve a place on the bench. I'm quite certain he will score if given 15 minutes or more.

I'm much happierr we based our matchplan around winning rather than getting the most out of adam campbell