Adam Campbell released

gbandit

Guest palnese

I like the fact that when he won a corner just after Cisse scored Cabaye went over and gave him a proper man hug.

Just waited for the defender and played it off him for corner. Acted like a 28-year old, not like an 18-year old in that situation.

I like the fact that when he won a corner just after Cisse scored Cabaye went over and gave him a proper man hug.

Just waited for the defender and played it off him for corner. Acted like a 28-year old, not like an 18-year old in that situation.

I started clapping when he did that, showed maturity well beyond his years which can only be a good thing.

Dangerous from Cabaye, Campbell's hormones will already be all over the place without having that sexy fucker hugging him.

Yohan loves him from the NUFC tv interview.

What did he say ?

Basically he said that he loves his pace when playing 1-2's and that he thinks he'll score a lot of goals for us and that it's important as he's a supporter as well as a player.

Is it worth paying for NUFC TV? Wondering about actually signing up rather than getting frustrated at not seeing these interviews...

The odd interview is alright, I pretty much only have it as I keep forgetting to cancel my subscription.

Is it worth paying for NUFC TV? Wondering about actually signing up rather than getting frustrated at not seeing these interviews...

I have it for the match commentary which has been a god send since most of the matchs in europe this season have been on setanta over here (espn don't have irish europa rights) and most of the time its good for that, interviews vary from the bland to the actually good

Aye, loved that.

So happy for him, can't imagine how he's feeling right now.

Guest icemanblue

Buzzing for the lad, like. I think we all see something of ourselves in any young Geordie lad coming on for his debut. It creates a special atmosphere when they're about to come on. Not a single person in there wants him to be anything else than utterly brilliant.