Adam Campbell released

gbandit

Are we right to be excited about him, or is he another Chopra?

Christ, remember when we drew Everton in the League Cup around 2003 and the local press built it up as Chopra v Rooney. :lol:

Chopra has made a decent career for himself and has scored shed loads. I rather have another Chopra than another Marc Walton.

But this kid is going to be miles better than Chopra :thup:

Have high hopes for a couple of years for this lad, so many people within the club raving about him, and even outside the club as well.

Like most though not seen too much of him, but think that is about to change, if not this year certainly next.

I'm a sucker for a Geordie playing for his club, I'm hoping Michael Owen but with passion for the game and for us. Not too much to ask.  :lol:

Have high hopes for a couple of years for this lad, so many people within the club raving about him, and even outside the club as well.

Like most though not seen too much of him, but think that is about to change, if not this year certainly next.

I'm a sucker for a Geordie playing for his club, I'm hoping Michael Owen but with passion for the game and for us. Not too much to ask.  :lol:

Funny you say that because i just did a quick google search and a football manager forum came up with his profile and said " new Micheal Owen"

:lol:

On top of the talent he came across really well in that interview after the Cardiff game. Seemed like an absolutely top guy. Really down to earth and genuinely buzzing after his first team debut

:thup:

Looked like a great attitude. Hope he sticks to that and doesn't get carried away with the hype.

Funny you say that because i just did a quick google search and a football manager forum came up with his profile and said " new Micheal Owen"

:lol:

Shit, I take it back.  :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Are we right to be excited about him, or is he another Chopra?

Christ, remember when we drew Everton in the League Cup around 2003 and the local press built it up as Chopra v Rooney. :lol:

he's what 17? never seen him play, but from what people have said here he has potential, whether that potential develops into a premiership quality striker depends on how he develops over the next few years, which is not set in stone in my opinion.