Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Howaythetoon

Too many players letting us down? They don't have a f***ing chance with our negative tactics and gameplan.

Simpson and Jonas can't play football because of our gameplan?

None of them played football because of our game plan. I'm sick and tired of reading oh Simpson isn't good, Jonas is rubbish etc. We have f***ing good players yet they are being made to look s*** by our shitty tactics. The only player who stood out today was Taylor and that's because this was his type of game, backs to the wall, lots of blocks and headers to be won.

How about our manager eh? You keep questioning the likes of Simpson, one man, a very small link in the chain, what about the big link in the chain, the manager? Wake the f*** up man. We are riding our luck and getting by simply on graft alone and individual brilliance or performances. Cisse looked like a clogger today and so did Ben Arfa and even Cabaye despite his goal.

We drew, great, but can anyone say that was a good performance? Or that we played well? We were f***ing awful and have been like that far too often for me anway, not to show my concern.

Guest bimpy474

Pretty sure we're bottom of the fair play league now btw.

Good, time we had a nasty streak.....really hope Fergie comes out with a machete next game.

f*** off, this is a forum and I'll speak my mind. Yous keep your heads in the sand though. Too many players letting us down? They don't have a f***ing chance with our negative tactics and gameplan. I called it at half-time, we would sit back and they would come at us and equalize. The only thing I got wrong was that they would win. We should have came out at half-time going for them but we came out and sat back. We are so predictable and so f***ing poor on the ball. That's not down to the players but the manager and his tactics/gameplan etc.

:thup:

Noooooooo.

:laugh:

It's a fair point IMO, we're picking up far too many cards for this small squad. And the lack of positive play is obvious.

Noooooooo.

It's a fair point IMO, we're picking up far too many cards for this small squad. And the lack of positive play is obvious.

We do pick up shitloads of yellows, but that's two reds now and at least one is extremely harsh.

Won't argue with you though. Generally our discipline isn't good enough.

done a few things wrong today,  but overall he did ok.

Cisse out on the wings.  WHY????  when he had Fergie and Sammi to play there.

was shocked when he brought Fergie on he didnt put him on the right flank to provide cover for Simpson.

because Simpson was doing the job of two men down that right hand side.

Guest neesy111

Noooooooo.

We do pick up shitloads of yellows, but that's two reds now and at least one is extremely harsh.

Cabaye and Perch are both 1 booking away from suspension.

Guest Howaythetoon

"f***ing awful". Jesus wept.

We were man. Are you fucking blind or something or just plaid stupid?! We could barely sting 4 passes together and were outplayed by an extremely average Liverpool side. We scored just before the break but rather than come out after the break full of spunk, we came out all meek and sat back. We played so deep the likes of Cisse were operating well inside the half-way line.

Noooooooo.

And Jonas I think?

Noooooooo.

And Jonas I think?

It's OK, we've strength in depth all over :bluestar:

"f***ing awful". Jesus wept.

We were man. Are you f***ing blind or something or just plaid stupid?! We could barely sting 4 passes together and were outplayed by an extremely average Liverpool side. We scored just before the break but rather than come out after the break full of spunk, we came out all meek and sat back. We played so deep the likes of Cisse were operating well inside the half-way line.

We weren't awful.  Fact.

Guest neesy111

Noooooooo.

And Jonas I think?

If he is, then if they all get booked next game.  :yao:

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyway I'm sick of arguing the blatantly obvious, its that fucking transparent. If people want to keep their heads in the sand so be it. More fool them.

The lack of poositive play is the reason we're picking up the cards, you foul when tackling, not being tackled.

Just checked, Perch and Jonas are one booking away from a suspension. Cabaye is two away.

Am i right thinking there's a point mid-season where yellows become null and void, or am i making that up? Wishful thinking that'd we'd make it to New Year without another suspension anyway.

Guest neesy111

The lack of poositive play is the reason we're picking up the cards, you foul when tackling, not being tackled.

This.

If we actually attempted to keep possession and not allow teams to come onto us we'd pick up a lot less bookings.