Alan Pardew

Dave

Everyone, please think about the 'great' alternitives/possible replacements for Pardew before saying he should be sacked.

Yep, that doesn't enthuse me either. But i think Pardew's a busted flush at the moment and any sort of change is going to have a short term effect which is what we need.

if we could get in a manager to guide us for the rest of the season and then bring Pardew back next season i wouldnt mind :lol: - and that shows how much we need actual, substantial changes urgently.

Well, we're do we go from here? 11 goals in 2 goals. Just not good enough.

If I was this bad at my job, I'd have been sacked by now. We will get fuck all from Everton.

Moral will be absolutely rock bottom by now, no wonder our better players are having their head turned.

Let's see how we do against teams that we don't expect to lose horribly to.

Like Southampton, Stoke, West Ham and Swansea?

Going forward I mean. We've shown increased ability to attack, which was the problem when we lost to those. Let's see if that holds.

Not as if we have much of a choice.

Should have sured it up at 3-3, at which point we were absolutely spent and Arsenal still had shitloads left in the tank. We looked absolutely knackered and the defense was all over the place, and he left us asking for it. Just the same as Manu except Arsenal were more ruthless.

Should have sured it up at 3-3, at which point we were absolutely spent and Arsenal still had shitloads left in the tank. We looked absolutely knackered and the defense was all over the place, and he left us asking for it. Just the same as Manu except Arsenal were more ruthless.

bigi was probably our best player at the point he was taken off, and in hindsight having his presence there was keeping us intact. poor decision all round.

Subs are fucking terrible, still had a fucking chance until he took a midfielder out. He really has no fucking clue. He says he works on defence, at what exactly because its not defending.

We also can't even take throw ins, cross the ball or take set pieces. What the fuck do we do in training

Well, we're do we go from here? 11 goals in 2 goals. Just not good enough.

If I was this bad at my job, I'd have been sacked by now. We will get f*** all from Everton.

Moral will be absolutely rock bottom by now, no wonder our better players are having their head turned.

Give over man, they had their heads turned in the summer, long before we were in this mess.

Spot on there like, I'm sure he thinks it's mandatory to take Bigi off due to his lack of experience but it's fucked us up twice now.

We didn't have a big enough squad going into this season and we all knew that. We've had numerous fucking injuries and the players at times have massively under-performed. Spirited performances for 250 of the last 270 minutes and only 3 points to show for it. Have to get a result versus Everton. Have to feel for the lads from the last two games though.