Alan Pardew

Dave

Can't say on Cabaye because I never saw him in France but he's one of our best players. Ben Arfa and Marveaux have hardly played, Cisse was brilliant when he arrived, struggled at the start of this season but is 1 in 2 now, Obertan is just brainless and Jonas has probably played his best football under Pardew.

Best clearly got much better btw.

Can't say on Cabaye because I never saw him in France but he's one of our best players. Ben Arfa and Marveaux have hardly played, Cisse was brilliant when he arrived, struggled at the start of this season but is 1 in 2 now, Obertan is just brainless and Jonas has probably played his best football under Pardew.

Best clearly got much better btw.

Jonas has played his best football under Pardew? Really? For me the relegation season was clearly his best season for us. His debut was amazing like. And I only caught 45minutes of that game.

I thought last season whe he played more central was the best I have seen him. He's never had any end product but his workrate last season made him one of our most important players. Unfortunately his legs seem to have fallen off.

As for the Championship, you can only play what is in front of you but I find it hard to seriously judge a player in a league where Shola scored around a goal a game.

I thought last season whe he played more central was the best I have seen him. He's never had any end product but his workrate last season made him one of our most important players. Unfortunately his legs seem to have fallen off.

As for the Championship, you can only play what is in front of you but I find it hard to seriously judge a player in a league where Shola scored around a goal a game.

:sweetjesus:

Guest Dontooner

Seriously bored of the way we play, i have seen worst in my years but with good technical players we are frustrating to watch.

What will piss me off today, regardless of the result, is if he comes out with his usual defending the referee speel. He needs to make a point about the Haidara incident and explain how fucking disgraceful it is, fine or not.

Guest Dontooner

Sick of his carpet brand of football and negative tactics, it is so strange to find us winning or loosing but yet still feel depressing. Fuck this brand of football cannot stand it.

Right, get fucked now Pardew! I have officially had enough.

Forget injuries or home advantage - there is no way we should be losing a game like this...ever!

Look at the gulf in class between the personnel in both teams FFS! Do they train as individuals or something? It's like the fuckers have never been on a football pitch together.

Guest Dontooner

Tactical genius. :lol:

Yes your tactical genius. We should not replace him, sign him up for another 16 years.