Alan Pardew

Dave

If Pardew doesnt win the cup I hope to god that he gets sacked, or quit himself. I really hope they have started lining up candidates to take over for Pardew..

Imo we should try to get Hiddink, he seems very keen to take over a english club again.

I don't think Pardew is a bad manager.

I don't think we have under-performed this year when you consider the context, i.e. the lack of quality in the first half of the season and the injuries to key players in the second half.

I don't think we have under-performed this year when you consider the context, i.e. the lack of quality in the first half of the season and the injuries to key players in the second half.

That's laughable. He is nothing else but a bad manager. I mean, fucking Wigan has more creativity than us, and that's with players like Maloney and McArthur ffs.

Hasley out. Career threatening injury and still playing against 11 instead of 10 players then the hand ball goal. What do you against such horrible Sunday league refereeing ?

No movement, no tempo, no creativity, no plan.

Same s*** different day

Yep. Shown up by Wigan (a team with inferior players across the board) in terms of movement and fluidity today. Embarrassing with the talent we possess.

That's laughable. He is nothing else but a bad manager. I mean, fucking Wigan has more creativity than us, and that's with players like Maloney and McArthur ffs.

They had more (better) creative players on the pitch than us.

Ok, thats me outa here. Wont be able to stand all the tripe over the next few days....

You won't be able to stand it because you're constantly defending a manager who can't get a talented team of players playing football.

Bye.

Ok, thats me outa here. Wont be able to stand all the tripe over the next few days....

You won't be able to stand it because you're constantly defending a manager who can't get a talented team of players playing football.

Bye.

Bye.

Maybe some of the players we have aren't as talented as you make out ?