Alan Pardew

Dave

:lol:

Pardew isn't a good manager, and I bet he will get loads of praise if Benny and Marv comes in now and some miracle gets us into the semi's. Fucking football man.

"He did well"

"Did nothing wrong"

etc, blah blah blah, yada yada yada...

Yeah. If he gets us to the semi-final of the Europa League he deserves all the abuse he can get. He's such a rubbish, rubbish cunt.

The gameplan of defending for 70 minutes when you're 3-1 down has worked a treat, quite obviously because it's a gameplan that is absolutely fine with Benfica. I'm sure they would've agreed to just start playing at the 70 minute mark if you'd offered them 0-0, given the first leg scoreline.

Guest Dontooner

One testicle coward is the new way for me to identify Pardew.............SHOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol:

Pardew isn't a good manager, and I bet he will get loads of praise if Benny and Marv comes in now and some miracle gets us into the semi's. Fucking football man.

"He did well"

"Did nothing wrong"

etc, blah blah blah, yada yada yada...

Yeah. If he gets us to the semi-final of the Europa League he deserves all the abuse he can get. He's such a rubbish, rubbish cunt.

Too fucking dumb to realise the bigger picture.

Who did Shola come on for? Unless we have found some loophole that means we can bring on Shola Ameobi (but only Shola)  without taking anyone off then it's not that bad a decision, still debatable.

Guest Dontooner

TBH we should always play 4-4-2 under Pardew at least i can see a game plan. Needs a big man for his football to work.

We should never play 4-3-3 again.

PISs piss Piss poor  of a manager..

Better an army of sheep led by a lion than an army of lions led by a sheep

:lol: Not sure like. I reckon I'd take the army of lions.

Fucking rights. The lions would just eat the sheep anyway.

Even if that wasn't the case, there'd surely be a revolt in the army of super-intelligent Lions, their Sheep leader would inevitably be outed and they'd democratically elect a new lion leader.