Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

From the NUFC Supporters Facebook (I know) page

we got a point for f***s sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

Sadly this is the mentality of a lot of our fans.

It's mental, absolutely mental. The lowering of expectations has really worked with the young ones especially.

People seem to have took the "deluded Geordie" tag to heart and are trying everything in their power to be as passive as possible, despite our manager clearly not fit for purpose.

Or, controversially, they're just not hysterical? This elitist 'oh they just don't get it' attitude is horrific, man.

I think you're confusing 'hysterical' with 'passionate'.

You reckon? Tell that to the people who sit around you next week then.

It's not elitist when you yearn for average, never mind anywhere near good.

Guest icemanblue

"hysterical" :lol:

We're in a fucking relegation scrap man.

Aye, I noticed. There'll be very few people in that ground, other than a few bairns, who don't know exactly what they're seeing. They'll have been going there long enough to know that. To belittle them because they're not spending their days whinging about it on the internet is scandalous, for me.

Aye, I noticed. There'll be very few people in that ground, other than a few bairns, who don't know exactly what they're seeing. They'll have been going there long enough to know that. To belittle them because they're not spending their days whinging about it on the internet is scandalous, for me.

Yet you clearly don't know what you're seeing and haven't all season.

From the NUFC Supporters Facebook (I know) page

we got a point for fucks sake all these slaging pardew off but who is going to come be our manager!

Sadly this is the mentality of a lot of our fans.

It's mental, absolutely mental. The lowering of expectations has really worked with the young ones especially.

People seem to have took the "deluded Geordie" tag to heart and are trying everything in their power to be as passive as possible, despite our manager clearly not fit for purpose.

Or, controversially, they're just not hysterical? This elitist 'oh they just don't get it' attitude is horrific, man.

Hysterical :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Well, I've never claimed to be as good at watching football as you, like. Two seasons, by the way, I enjoyed last season, remember?

Guest firetotheworks

We're in a f***ing relegation scrap man.

Are you suggesting that pro-Pardew folk don't use the internet?

Well, I've never claimed to be as good at watching football as you, like. Two seasons, by the way, I enjoyed last season, remember?

He said this season, remember?

What the fuck's last season got to do with it like? :lol:

Do you get retrospective bonus points?

Guest bimpy474

Do you really think he can turn around the state of our football ?

Guest icemanblue

I'd have reservations about labelling anyone 'pro-Pardew' at the minute, like. I'd imagine they're few and far between. If you find one, you'll have to ask them if they do.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I remember beating West Brom 3-1, let's just forget today.

I'd have reservations about labelling anyone 'pro-Pardew' at the minute, like. I'd imagine they're few and far between. If you find one, you'll have to ask them if they do.

You, Stu and Ian, it's not too difficult.

Guest firetotheworks

So you're instead saying that these people are just enduring Pardew and supporting him regardless, but aren't pro-Pardew?

Guest icemanblue

What the fuck's last season got to do with it like? :lol:

Do you get retrospective bonus points?

Nah. Just you said I didn't know what I'd been watching all season. I said it was for two seasons. Probably long before that, really. You were ahead of the game, weren't you? We were terrible, but lucky, last season, right?

Nah. Just you said I didn't know what I'd been watching all season. I said it was for two seasons. Probably long before that, really. You were ahead of the game, weren't you? We were terrible, but lucky, last season, right?

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

So you're instead saying that these people are just enduring Pardew and supporting him regardless, but aren't pro-Pardew?

Nah, I'm not speaking for anyone. They'll have their own opinions. As for me, at this point, I wouldn't be shedding a tear if he's gone after Arsenal.