Alan Pardew

Dave

My fear is that we get rid of Carr and hand Pardew control of the transfers. Which would be the biggest mistake this club could ever possibly make.

I would say there's literally no chance whatsoever of that happening.

My fear is that we get rid of Carr and hand Pardew control of the transfers. Which would be the biggest mistake this club could ever possibly make.

:lol: Have to agree, mind.  If they do that they can properly fuck off. :lol:

This afternoon I saw a documentary about your 1982-1984 period.

Insane! It really can make me understand why you people are so light minded  O0 Comparing to those times, what you're going through today is nothing.

I watched us through that and actually had some fantastic times following the club, as usual for most of the time following Newcastle it was before and after the games.

That does fascinate.

The thought of Pardew having full control of transfers, I would think we would actually be higher in the league than we are now.  In terms of style .. Well it would be no worse than the shit he dishes out right now.

He would sign the right players for his route one bore fest .  Sort of mid table mediocrity at best but in a better place than where we are now.

That does fascinate.

The thought of Pardew having full control of transfers, I would think we would actually be higher in the league than we are now.  In terms of style .. Well it would be no worse than the shit he dishes out right now.

He would sign the right players for his route one bore fest .  Sort of mid table mediocrity at best but in a better place than where we are now.

But our player would be worth next to nothing in market value and the results would worsen over time as well because route one football isn't hard to counter act. Look at Stoke this season and West Ham gradually declining as the season has wore on.

That does fascinate.

The thought of Pardew having full control of transfers, I would think we would actually be higher in the league than we are now.  In terms of style .. Well it would be no worse than the s*** he dishes out right now.

But our player would be worth next to nothing in market value and the results would worsen over time as well because route one football isn't hard to counter act. Look at Stoke this season and West Ham gradually declining as the season has wore on.

Yes it would be damaging in the long run, but I was thinking perversely , we would probably be higher in the league than we are now if only by just a few places.  Strange but probrable.

Not that I would want him to be in control of transfers.  f*** me that gives me the shivers.

The man that preferred Mullins over mascherano, and harewood over tevez. 

That does fascinate.

The thought of Pardew having full control of transfers, I would think we would actually be higher in the league than we are now.  In terms of style .. Well it would be no worse than the s*** he dishes out right now.

Yes it would be damaging in the long run, but I was thinking perversely , we would probably be higher in the league than we are now if only by just a few places.  Strange but probrable.

Not that I would want him to be in control of transfers.  f*** me that gives me the shivers.

Agree with all of what you say, we probably would be a bit higher in the league simply because he'd have the players to suit his horrid style rather than attempting to impose that style on actual real footballers.

It's so sad.

That does fascinate.

More on principle than anything else. Both players were signed above his head and he didnt like it. Keegan walked for the exact same thing.

The deals were also against the law.

That does fascinate.

More on principle than anything else. Both players were signed above his head and he didnt like it. Keegan walked for the exact same thing.

Against the law? Lol

He basically cut his nose off to spite his own face the dumb cockney twat.

That does fascinate.

Against the law? Lol

He basically cut his nose off to spite his own face the dumb cockney twat.

It was, third party ownership, worst ham had to pay Sheff utd something like £20m due to them being relegated in their place. (Tevez scored the winner against manu to keep them up irrc on the last day of the season)

That does fascinate.

Against the law? Lol

He basically cut his nose off to spite his own face the dumb cockney t***.

It was, third party ownership, worst ham had to pay Sheff utd something like £20m due to them being relegated in their place. (Tevez scored the winner against manu to keep them up irrc on the last day of the season)

To be fair to Pardew, 3rd party ownership got f*** all to do with him.  Means to an end.  I know who got the better deal. Not Sheffield utd lol.

That does fascinate.

Against the law? Lol

To be fair to Pardew, 3rd party ownership got fuck all to do with him.  Means to an end.  I know who got the better deal.

Aye, tevez, masch and their agent.

That does fascinate.

Against the law? Lol

To be fair to Pardew, 3rd party ownership got f*** all to do with him.  Means to an end.  I know who got the better deal.

Aye, tevez, masch and their agent.

And west ham, including the fine, money well spent.