Alan Pardew

Dave

He looked genuinely stressed there like. Arsey responses to reasonable questions (the one about Ben Arfa was weird) from an interviewer who seemed to be pretty positive.

Maybe the players have just told him some home truths about his tactics.

If they haven't they should, However they are not blameless no matter which way we play they offer fuck all

Guest firetotheworks

The only positive I can take from this is that because of his contract he might end up being here long enough to be a success. Slim picking.

Injuries, short on the bench, injuries to blame, result only important thing and have apparently been excellent in the tournament (although in reality we've been average in a fairly weak group).

Players coming back for this Sunday though (I think he means Jonas and Tiote) so everything's rosy.

Same old wank on the field and out of his mouth.

Yet he'll undoubtedly blame lack of starters and depth when we bottle it on Sunday, too.

Nobody else hearing what I'm hearing then?  My dad alluded to it earlier and it clicked.  Put everything else aside and he's taking subtle digs at the board more and more often.

Just on this, I was probably looking out for it too much but the brief pause and look away from the camera/interviewer when he was complaining about the injuries (and lack of proper replacements) grabbed my attention there. Anyone else notice it?

Guest bimpy474

He looked genuinely stressed there like. Arsey responses to reasonable questions (the one about Ben Arfa was weird) from an interviewer who seemed to be pretty positive.

If they haven't they should, However they are not blameless no matter which way we play they offer fuck all

No they certainly aren't, fractionally less than him imo. The stick they and him are getting is well deserved at the moment.

Looks like he's moving out of the denial phase. ;)

I think people assume Pards often backing of the board in public has been genuine too much, I reckon he was severely let down over the summer, promised way more signings and is privately as angry as we are with the team he ended up with. No excuse really for how good players are underperforming now though. think it's possible he's lost some of the dressing room, Ba may be already planning where to move next, Cabaye and Ben Arfa prolly unhappy with tactics etc etc

If they haven't they should, However they are not blameless no matter which way we play they offer f*** all

No they certainly aren't, fractionally less than him imo. The stick they and him are getting is well deserved at the moment.

Totally, the whole team and staff need to take a hard look at themselves because they don't look like they have the fight in them to turn this around except for maybe Colo and Santon. The rest have mostly been a shambles

Guest neesy111

Our football under Allardyce was much better than this.

Nah it wasn't like, Im up for a bit of hysteria but thats to far :lol:

It was, at least we played personnel to suit his hoof ball tactics.

Our football under Allardyce was much better than this.

Nah it wasn't like, Im up for a bit of hysteria but thats to far :lol:

It was, at least we played personnel to suit his hoof ball tactics.

We didn't man, he had owen and martins out wide, launching balls to them, trying to win headers aaginst 6 foot odd centrebacks...he did not have the personel to play that football at all.

Guest bimpy474

This clueless silver fuckwit is making my life miserable, as if it isn't miserable enough with the creature from the hideous lagoon needing birthday and x-mas gifts.

Why is he saying shit like that about HBA man? The last thing we need is him stropping now, so fucking childish from Pardew.

Last season looks more and more like a fluke with every game we play.

What did he say about HBA? Must have glossed over that?

Guest bimpy474

Why is he saying shit like that about HBA man? The last thing we need is him stropping now, so fucking childish from Pardew.

Said HBA was shit and he didn't like him.

Why is he saying s*** like that about HBA man? The last thing we need is him stropping now, so f***ing childish from Pardew.

Told him to watch his letterbox.