Alan Pardew

Dave

Why is he saying s*** like that about HBA man? The last thing we need is him stropping now, so f***ing childish from Pardew.

Last season looks more and more like a fluke with every game we play.

Pardew's got a point, we finished 5th without HBA for the majority of the season. 

but the injury excuse is just bullsh1t in the interview

Guest Howaythetoon

When we were s*** under Roeder and Big Sam we generally had a s*** side. We are s*** under Pardew with a good side. That second half today was as bad as anything since Souneas, easily, especially given the players. No movement, no passing, no attacking threat but above all else no intent to move, to pass and to attack just turgid nothing football against a championship level side at best.

Think I've heard that turning point shit talked about a fair bit this season already. I'm thinking the Southampton game will be the turning point, one way or the other. I can see his tactics possibly coming off, hold them at bay as much as we can and punt it to Demba who will hopefully produce a bit of individual magic. Let's hope so anyway.

"Hoof and Cross Pardew" doesn't sound so unrelated now does it...

Once we perfect the crosshoof we'll be sorted.

The sight of Krul running up to the halfway line to hump a free kick towards the edge of the box reminded me of Wimbledon circa 1988

That was the worst moment of the match for me. Real head in hands stuff.

When we were shit under Roeder and Big Sam we generally had a shit side. We are shit under Pardew with a good side. That second half today was as bad as anything since Souneas, easily, especially given the players. No movement, no passing, no attacking threat but abor all else no intent to move, to pass and to attack just turgid nothing football against a championship level side at best.

I don't think you can class our attacking football against any level, because even at lower levels of football people 'have a go' and try to make things happen. We don't even get that far, we tend to fuck it up before we even get in to the full swing of an attack.

Something is very weird. There is being told to stick rigid to a position, but even the simple stuff we are making a mess of at the moment which goes beyond bad tactics and coaching. Players don't seem to give a shit.

Why is he saying s*** like that about HBA man? The last thing we need is him stropping now, so f***ing childish from Pardew.

Pardew's got a point, we finished 5th without HBA for the majority of the season. 

I don't give a fuck if he's got a point, he'd also have a point if he said we're absolutely shit at passing a football but I don't particularly want him to come out and say it in public.

Guest Howaythetoon

Worryingly both Colo and Ba are cutting frustrated figures lately and both seem to be at constant loggerheads with the ref or their opponent which to me is the sign of frustration. The players can not be happy.

I don't give a f*** if he's got a point, he'd also have a point if he said we're absolutely s*** at passing a football but I don't particularly want him to come out and say it in public.

apart from the first 5 minutes , i dont remember us having a passage of the game when we kept the ball for more than 10 seconds, other then when it was in Krul's hand and he took an eternity to hoof all the way back down to maritimo

Worryingly both Colo and Ba are cutting frustrated figures lately and both seem to be at constant loggerheads with the ref or their opponent which to me is the sign of frustration. The players can not be happy.

Colo is an angry man these days.

This clueless silver fuckwit is making my life miserable, as if it isn't miserable enough with the creature from the hideous lagoon needing birthday and x-mas gifts.

Bimpy you aren't half a sod to Mrs Bimps. Poor woman.

This clueless silver fuckwit is making my life miserable, as if it isn't miserable enough with the creature from the hideous lagoon needing birthday and x-mas gifts.

:lol: :lol:

Always grateful to the bimp for some light relief.

When we were s*** under Roeder and Big Sam we generally had a s*** side. We are s*** under Pardew with a good side. That second half today was as bad as anything since Souneas, easily, especially given the players. No movement, no passing, no attacking threat but above all else no intent to move, to pass and to attack just turgid nothing football against a championship level side at best.

I wouldn't defend how we played in the second half at all, but worse than when we went down? Really? :lol:

I do enjoy the suggestion that getting relegated was better than having Souness :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

At this point I'd quite like to hear from Neil and about how he felt/the reasons for Everton's 17th place finish after finishing 4th. I need the motivation to help me try and see the long game. Im not used to it as a Newcastle fan.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm sorry like but we were not as consistently shit as we are under Pardew as we were with Big Sam. Even under Souness we would put away sides like Maritimo in Europe. We have almost zero pass and move or attack threat under Pardew, and more worryyingly an actual intent to pass and move and to attack the opposition. This despite in Ba the best striker we've had since Shearer and in Ben Arfa the best creative force we've had since Beardsley. This is the worst I've seen of us as an attacking threat to be honest.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wouldn't defend how we played in the second half at all, but worse than when we went down? Really? :lol:

I do enjoy the suggestion that getting relegated was better than having Souness :lol:

:lol: Fuck me I actually forgot about the relegation season. Its the lack of intent about this side that makes it so piss poor as opposed to all those other sides though, especially given how good our attacking players are.

Guest firetotheworks

Under SBR did Carver work on breaking teams down like he now does under Pardew? I think I know the answer btw. I just don't understand this whole set up and more importantly, it's clearly not working.

I think the idea that we wouldn't be able to attract a good manager is wrong by the way.

We wouldn't be able to get a British manager, but who wants one of those anyway? I reckon there'd be plenty of good managers who'll look at the quality of players we've been able to bring in these last few years and think they'd love a shot at building a team with them.

It's not likely to be a big name manager, but there'll be plenty of quality young managerial prospects on the continent who'd be willing to come here and work under the current system. It's a case of Ashley being willing to take the risk.