Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest malandro

Is anyone actually saying he should be sacked?

I think he's craperage but if we sacked him he'd no doubt be replaced with somebody else who has done nothing to warrant a chance at a club of NUFCs stature.

Better the devil crap you know.

I think he's craperage but if we sacked him he'd no doubt be replaced with somebody else who has done nothing to warrant a chance at a club of NUFCs stature.

I am, but still unsure somehow as only god knows who we would replace him with.

Joe Kinnea again?

Guest neesy111

Joe Kinnea again?

Shearer's available. :anguish:

He's not f***ing sacked yet and he's not likely to be sacked in the near future.

If the results don't pick up he will go.

Really doubt it would happen, given the 8 year countract he's been given.

Ashley wont risk relegation, no matter what contract Pardew has, he's a business man, not that stupid when it comes to that.

He's not f***ing sacked yet and he's not likely to be sacked in the near future.

Ashley wont risk relegation, no matter what contract Pardew has, he's a business man, not that stupid when it comes to that.

It's stupid to give someone, especially a manager of a football club, a contract of that length.

It might as well have been written on bog paper for all good it will do him, it will be claused up to the eyeballs.

And to think Ashley wouldn't have covered their backs in that 8 year contract... :yao:

Ashley and Llambias are hard nosed c***s, they wont let a business sink or allow a manager to sink a business, they are ruthless.

Im sure Pardew is well aware of this.  They f***ed off two NUFC legends with no bother at all, whats makes you theink they wouldn't bin Pardew if it was really bad??

It's stupid to give someone, especially a manager of a football club, a contract of that length.

It's mostly an indication of what we're (ashley) trying to do (pr as well), and as Mick and others say probably full of clauses. Will not matter much if we keep sinking even further. Business will come first.

It's quite astonishing how many seemingly awful football managers are about. Where is the quality control?

Not that Pardew is awful. I just mean generally.

Average managers in the game, ex player bullshit.

Nobs on Motd saying bruce was a top top manager and he would sort sunderland out.  Old pals covering backs.