Alan Pardew

Dave

what really confuses me about Pardew's brand of football, direct long ball style is

You would think with all the long balls they practice in training that would at least some of it might shine through during set pieces?

Why does it not?  It;'s weird . 

Then i think about it???  We can't actually play any decent long balls most of the time can we?  it mostly ends straight back to the opposition and rinse repeat.  That explains it then.

Just awful.

I find it quite an unbelievable thought that the first team practices "long ball" in training. If they did, we would see an actual pattern of play, and in amongst all the shitness, one or two plays will eventually create chances for us. But even that doesn't happen.

I'm pretty sure we don't practice long ball, and that we actually aim to play it along the ground in training. We simply freeze when we're out on the pitch, and resort to the good old hoof. You can see Ba, Cisse et al during the game asking for the ball to be played to their feet. All the time.

what? really? hahaha what in the hell gave you that idea, you must be as mad as Pardew.

thats probably what Pardew sees in his imaginary world.

Well aren't you a most condescending little prick.

You'd think there would be a f***ing ruckus at the club if we practiced "long ball" as our primary mode of attack! Maybe we do, but I refuse to believe it as I just don't see anyone being that stupid at NUFC including Pardew.

Our current plight reminds me of Souness and his mantra about having a group of good players and just telling them to go out there and play.

lol wake up and smell the coffee, you clearly been brought in and sold by the salesman Pardew just like he sold it to his players.

You dont believe we practice long balls?  why is it even when we are winning, you see players like the captain colo blast long balls? 

why does simpson keep launching them in time after time after time, regardless of the scorelines??? 

why does, every time we get awareded a freekick, instead of putting the hand over the ball and play it quick,  every player but the keeper pushes up to receive the long kick.

why does every goal kick that Krul receives, regardless of what the scoreline is, he waits for all the players to push up to receive the long ball?

why does pardew always have two tall strikers in his line-ups regardless of what formation he plays,  i.e,  shola, best, ba, cisse being out on the wings in 4-5-1 so they can recieve the long ball on their heads?

its got f*** all to do with them freezing out on the pitch lol dont be so naive man.

Guest bimpy474

His. and Bimpy's, crack is fucking awful. Revelling in our misfortune.

Oi revelling in it is not what i'm doing. At all.

Giss a kiss lover ;)

You're a joke, mate.

His, and Bimpy's, crack is f***ing awful. Revelling in our misfortune.

I disagree.  Bimpys crack has given us all so much pleasure over the years :lol:

As have his comments on Mrs Bimpy's crack. :snod: O0

Guest bimpy474

Aye, his tales of set-penises and his fat wife are truly groundbreaking material. :lol:

Wife, how very dare you. Common Law Lump i'll have you know.

Ut oh i think i'm being bullied on the internetwork.

Aye, his tales of set-penises and his fat wife are truly groundbreaking material. :lol:

Wife, how very dare you. Common Law Lump i'll have you know.

Ut oh i think i'm being bullied on the internetwork.

:lol:

you got to think though, when was the last time we actually took a freekick quickly? lol

every freekick we get automatically becomes a goalkick , everybody stops, centre backs run all the up the pitch and keeper hoofs. 

every freekick no matter where on the pitch,  Colo and Willy both run up to meet up with our big boys Cisse and Ba,  and keeper hoof.  float ball to Willy.

set penises.  corners.  simpson floaters,  whats it for? 

you got to think though, when was the last time we actually took a freekick quickly? lol

every freekick we get automatically becomes a goalkick , everybody stops, centre backs run all the up the pitch and hoof. 

every freekick n matter where on the pitch,  Colo and Willy both run up to meet up with our big boys Cisse and Ba,  and hoof.  float ball to Willy.

He is out of ideas thats why.

every freekick we get automatically becomes a goalkick , everybody stops, centre backs run all the up the pitch and hoof. 

every freekick n matter where on the pitch,  Colo and Willy both run up to meet up with our big boys Cisse and Ba,  and hoof.  float ball to Willy.

Are you sending a telegram? :lol:

That says absolutely f*** all.

concentrate and learn, 

if your goalkeeper takes most of your freekicks, it tells you your team don't play continuously, a lot of teams gets awarded freekicks in their own half opts to play it short using outfield players to take it which they pass to another player thats near. 

what we do is.  we stop,  push men forward and until every player is ready and in their position, our goalkeeper then punts the ball long.

not saying other teams dont play it long. a high percentage of our freekicks happens this way. 

understand.