Alan Pardew

Dave

The other thing is, I'd love to know if Carver and Stone tried to intervene with his Shola for Ben Arfa masterstroke.  I still fully maintain they're not free from blame either.  They're the coaches and have an input into what we practice and the way we set up.

I'd love to think they will tell AP to give his head a fucking shake at times but I bet they don't.

The other thing is, I'd love to know if Carver and Stone tried to intervene with his Shola for Ben Arfa masterstroke.  I still fully maintain they're not free from blame either.  They're the coaches and have an input into what we practice and the way we set up.

I'd love to think they will tell AP to give his head a fucking shake at times but I bet they don't.

Don't care for our coaches either. The proof is in the pudding and our general play is abysmal.

FWIW Pardew taking off Ben Arfa for Shola is the moment he lost me altogether.

That ranks as the most telling and downright  worst substition I've seen. I don't want to watch what he clearly wants to see.

HBA substitution must have been decided before the game by the medical staff? AP isn't very good but hes not a total retard.

Wasnt taking him off it was replacing him with Shola tbh.

:lol:

By putting shola on he cluttred up the attack even more, we were crying out for someone with the ability to make a kill pass or attack a defender with the ball.

Pardew "fire up the shola"  :idiot2:

It might have been Hatem was being protected (the hamstring)....But bringing on Shola instead of Marv who has been playing really well lately...Just ming boggling. First thing Shola did was give a free kick away and the second thing he did was fall over the ball. :lol:

"some of the best attacking football of the season", is he on fucking crack?!

That's actually pretty accurate. It may have been a shit performance, but it was still arguably one of the better offensive displays of the year. Which isn't saying much.

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW Pardew taking off Ben Arfa for Shola is the moment he lost me altogether.

That ranks as the most telling and downright  worst substition I've seen. I don't want to watch what he clearly wants to see.

HBA substitution must have been decided before the game by the medical staff? AP isn't very good but hes not a total retard.

Wasnt taking him off it was replacing him with Shola tbh.

:lol:

By putting shola on he cluttred up the attack even more, we were crying out for someone with the ability to make a kill pass or attack a defender with the ball.

Pardew "fire up the shola"  :idiot2:

Aye and he was already on the pitch doing it. I want him out but the sad thing is that the alternative is probably worse. Fucking hell, give me the job!

"Played some of our best attacking football of the season...."

Pardew is a f***ing mess ...

All he needs to say now is "i thought we were magnificent tonight"

http://i36.tinypic.com/2m7akqc.gif

It might have been Hatem was being protected (the hamstring)....But bringing on Shola instead of Marv who has been playing really well lately...Just ming boggling. First thing Shola did was give a free kick away and the second thing he did was fall over the ball. :lol:

He'll always go for the more direct option whenever it's feasible to do so. Until Marveaux makes himself undroppable like Ben Arfa did he'll spend most of his time on the bench.

Pardew hates flair man! It scares him!

The guy was a bargain basement clogger. He can only handle one flair player per game. Even with Ben Arfa he's constantly itching to take him off.

The guy is a flat out loser.