Alan Pardew

Dave

Remember when he tried to defend a 2-0 lead at home to Wolves who'd conceded about ten in a week. :lol:

Surprised he hasn't pushed Marveaux out in front of the media with some sob story about him being crocked.

The Newcastle manager got support from Cabaye who confirmed he was injured and unable to continue.

the France midfielder, who opened the scoring with a sublime free-kick, said: 'The fans were very angry but they did not realise I needed to come off.

'It is unfair and they should not blame the manager, it was my decision. I was not fit enough to finish the game.

'I was afraid about my groin. I have come back from surgery and did not want to get pain again.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265519/Alan-Pardew-wants-sign-new-players-transfer-window.html#ixzz2IYykknGi

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We all thought Cabaye would come off tbh. It's the fact he took off Marveaux as well. Oh, and the fact he replaced them with defenders. Oh, and the fact he left Shola and Jonas on.

We aren't stupid. It's as if they think we are dribbling into our bovril and shouting 'GOALS' through mouthfuls of pie.

Remember when he tried to defend a 2-0 lead at home to Wolves who'd conceded about ten in a week. :lol:

Surprised he hasn't pushed Marveaux out in front of the media with some sob story about him being crocked.

Honestly i was depressed over that Wolves debacle for weeks but i think what happened against Reading was worse, i have never been so angry in my 19 years supporting this club.

Looks like he's staying. Uh oh.

If he turns it around then fair play but that looks very unlikely - in short, we're fucked.

Nobody does fence sitting better than Sifu :lol:  :aww:

The Great Fence of Sifu

Love Sifu. Such a diplomat. Never seen him type in genuine anger on here. :lol:

Looks like he's staying. Uh oh.

If he turns it around then fair play but that looks very unlikely - in short, we're f***ed.

Nobody does fence sitting better than Sifu :lol:  :aww:

The Great Fence of Sifu

Love Sifu. Such a diplomat. Never seen him type in genuine anger on here. :lol:

About as emotional as a plant :lol:

I was thinking about an idea to get rid of him and I come to this : what if some fans lets

say about 100 fans send personal letters to pardew threatening to commit suicide if he dont

resign ...

Do you think he will go ?

I was thinking about an idea to get rid of him and I come to this : what if some fans lets

say about 100 fans send personal letters to pardew threatening to commit suicide if he dont

resign ...

You're either about 12 years old or fucking retarded. Or both.

resign ...

You're either about 12 years old or f***ing retarded. Or both.

Eh? Dire times call for serious action man.

resign ...

As long as you promise to go first.

resign ...

As long as you promise to go first.

:lol: