Alan Pardew

Dave

whats the fired up by boos about?

So when people see 'Alan Pardew Fired...' They shit themselves/experience pre-cum (delete as appropriate)

ah right-  i thought he may have made some comments this afternoon while ive been busy.

It doesn't matter who we sign tbh, yesterday proved how much of a fucking idiot the bloke is, even if we sign both defenders, a 2 back-up strikers and a left winger it'll still take a few weeks of sexiness on the pitch to lift me from this slump the massive tosser in charge has put me in.

Reading came from behind to fucking beat us at home, that actually fucking happened.

Yes indeed. Agree with every word.

5/1 on Skybet now.

1/2 on sky bet.

God I hope there's something in that. Doubt it like.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/8417948/Pardew-exit-backed

"We cut Pardew's price fairly significantly after the Reading defeat but money has come in ever since, forcing us to continually move his price."

If you went and put a load of money on Fergie to go next his odds would be cut.

He succeeded last season with a conservative approach, but unfortunately we're now in a situation where he needs to be bold. A couple of new signings might give him the confidence to try it.

Hopefully. If he isn't relying on Williamson every week then that might give him more confidence. Somehow I doubt it though, he's a conservative manager through and through, and it's costing us every single game.

To be fair, he wasn't conservative against Man U and Arsenal. We went all out against them. That is what we should do against the 'lesser' teams.

He undid all of that though by introducing Shola and reverting to hoof mode at 3-3 in both games.

Havent a clue what his thinking was with Arsenal game subs and by the looks of things nor did the players we where all over the shop after his tinkering........worse decisions than yesterday to be frank.

Guest bimpy474

Would love it if it was real, and Ashley and Dikka made him play for his job, red or black Alan?

The idiot would probably put it on 0.

It's disappointing that he hasn't gone today, or last night. If he isn't gone tomorrow then I think he'll be here until the end of the season at least. The future with Pardew is very worrying, either he keeps us up and we go in to next season expecting to sink without a trace, or he takes us in to the Championship and we fanny about outside of the top 6. Ashley needs to get real and push the button.