Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

If that's 100%?!

:spit:

:anguish:

He's out of form, he's lost his confidence and everything that goes with that.

But I think he was giving it everything he had - and imo he never does less than that. The manager can either sh*t on him or try and give him some confidence and help him get back to form.

When does that end ?. He has played s*** in every game he's played in this season. It's ok to show faith but a line has to be drawn.

If what quayside is saying was true, then today was due to be line drawing day.

Aye, today was the worst i think i've ever seen him play. Funny thing is, i keep saying that after every game, but he just gets worse.

Tbh it's rather heartbreaking, love him and it's not nice to see a player fade as badly as he has.

No, I meant Marveaux was meant to be starting tonight. :lol:

He was s***, though. Terrible.

Ah right, how do we know it was Jonas who was not going to start. Bet my left goolie it was Gouffran.

Because quayside said Jonas was his replacement, man. God. :lol:

I don't know if what he's said is true, like. I didn't even know he was injured.

Oh right.

the media were quite full of "marveaux supposed to start but late injury".

I knew that bit, but i think Quayside reckoned it was for Jonas. Not a chance imo as Pardew will never drop him, it would have been Gouffran on the bench instead.

To be fair, Gouffran was set to start too.

Either way i'm glad he did, looked classy. Jonas on the other hand,  i think the ball running under his foot when he had time and space, just done me in.

Guest VanBarduck

Did you see how he almost make out with Guti at the end of the match ??  :kasper: definitely coach's favorite

Are we stuck with Gutierrez until the end of the world ?

What assist? He put in a fairly shite cross for Cabaye's goal.

I thought it was a decent cross with good pace at a good angle, fairly fortunate with the bounce though.

There was no way we could have scored directly from that cross, it was floated in with no pace on it at all and too far away from the goal.

It was a lot better than that cross from the left though when he had half a decade to pick out Cissé but still managed to hit the first man.

Guest neesy111

My only hope is the players will get us out of it as I have zero hope is this buffoon doing anything with this squad of players.

The most infuriating thing is that I genuinely believe he knows what good football is and what wins games and yet he shies away from it far too often. There's always an excuse for it as well; injuries, tired players, new signings.

I'd love to believe that tonight was just about getting the three points but it's exactly what happened in the Reading game, the only difference is Reading finished better. If we go in front against Chelsea I expect the same thing to happen again.

Guest neesy111

My only hope is the players will get us out of it as I have zero hope is this buffoon doing anything with this squad of players.

Despite taking a lesser squad into Europe?

What good will that do us if we get relegated?

See George Burley 2000-2002.

That interview boils my blood like.  "Second half, you seen a different side to us..."

It's like he's went "Watch out, Aston Villa are having a bit of a go at us lads, there's nothing else for it but to batten down the hatches!"  It's inexcusable.

Poor tactics and subs for the 2nd half once again tonight. Difference is, he got away with it this time. Does he take the majority of fans for fools who fall for his patter?

Over-the-moon with the win, but the 2nd half is deeply concerning (similar to the Reading game) and neither have been one off's this season. He's a negative coach who shites himself when we go into the lead and it transmits to the players. It's there in black and white (excuse the pun!)

Despite taking a lesser squad into Europe?

What good will that do us if we get relegated?

See George Burley 2000-2002.

What good will it do us if Alan Pardew starts well at most clubs then his patter wears off and he looks clueless?

See Alan Pardew, Alan Pardew's entire career.

I try and support Pardew as much as I can, but Cissé on the wing? I mean, honestly? Almost a sackable offence in itself.

He was out wide first half too...when we dominated the game, took a 2 goal lead and Cisse himself was one of the scorers.

Must have been watching a different game to me, mate.

Did we not dominate the first half?

We did.

Cisse played as the central striker first half though.

Aye. Went out wide when Shola came on.

So he played wide for 20 minutes.....20 minutes where we had one man in their half most the time anyway.

Tactical blunder to be sacked for...after a win.

Right.

He should be sacked for the season so far, not today.

:lol: christonabike. You can understand it from the forrin' lot who have only known us to have a managerial roundabout but I'd expect better from old-timers like yourself, Michael.

Guest neesy111

I try and support Pardew as much as I can, but Cissé on the wing? I mean, honestly? Almost a sackable offence in itself.

He was out wide first half too...when we dominated the game, took a 2 goal lead and Cisse himself was one of the scorers.

Must have been watching a different game to me, mate.

Did we not dominate the first half?

We did.

Cisse played as the central striker first half though.

Aye. Went out wide when Shola came on.

So he played wide for 20 minutes.....20 minutes where we had one man in their half most the time anyway.

Tactical blunder to be sacked for...after a win.

Right.

He should be sacked for the season so far, not today.

:lol: christonabike. You can understand it from the forrin' lot who have only known us to have a managerial roundabout but I'd expect better from old-timers like yourself, Michael.

:rolleyes:

The most infuriating thing is that I genuinely believe he knows what good football is and what wins games and yet he shies away from it far too often.

nah, don't buy this at all myself.,...noone, noone could  send a team out to play the we can and be winning a game, change it to defend then when we're falling apart not change it back

the only thing that makes sense is that the good stuff with him isn't  intentional