Alan Pardew

Dave

They never looked very good, smothered them well, still a result that prefers them if they score at st james.

a lot happier having them come here level than leading. we win, we go through.

Played right tactics tonight overall, kept it organised, passed around and tried to nick it near the end. No problems with that. Difficult for him with no striker available. We looked more dangerous with Shola and Sissokho steeped the game up, so many gears to go through I reckon

Only the 2nd the leg will tell if this is a decent night.

Disagree completely, this leg gives us the perfect opportunity to go through, if we mess it up next week the problem is next week not with this result.

He's a boring b******, the result looks to have justified his game plan but we'll not know for another week if that's the case or not.

Thises ^

Disagree completely, this leg gives us the perfect opportunity to go through, if we mess it up next week the problem is next week not with this result.

If we go out on away goals, then it's both of the games.

Guest Dontooner

Decent result tbh, Anzhi isn't such a bad team. Eto is still a great player, we will need tb be at our best to win the tie.

Oh my word, some of the numpties on here.

This is a great result. A million miles from home, cold, weird pitch, playing a better side.

Yet, some will moan....

f*** me.

Normally negative about Pards but fuck me it's a decent result not losing away from home, if we had been more open would probably have lost by a couple. Now we have given ourselves a chance to progress and could have won it if not for some bad play in their box. Happy enough with that

This is a great result. A million miles from home, cold, weird pitch, playing a better side.

Yet, some will moan....

fuck me.

Oh boo hoo, how hard that must be.

Yet, some will moan....

f*** me.

Not sure if they were the better side...I thought we played really well and stuck to our plan.  WOuld have been a perfect had we snatched a goal.  I wasn't impressed with them at all.

He's a boring b******, the result looks to have justified his game plan but we'll not know for another week if that's the case or not.

Thises ^

:jesuswept:

He played this game spot on, we had the better chances. This is the first game they haven't won at home in Europe this season. If we fuck it up next week that's the game we have messed up.

Honestly, fucking hell :lol: utter desperation to moan.

Thises ^

:jesuswept:

He played this game spot on, we had the better chances. This is the first game they haven't won at home in Europe this season. If we fuck it up next week that's the game we have messed up.

Honestly, fucking hell :lol: utter desperation to moan.

Yeah, "moaning".

Sensitive tart.

Whatever happens next week, tonight was still a good result. These lot are second favourites to win the competition after all..  Result today gives us huge momentum heading into the second leg at home now

Guest Dontooner

Thought it was a even game, they controlled the game better and defended very well. Quite obvious they did not want to concede an away goal hence committed less man forward.

Eto is still very dangerous, most of their threat came through him.

Yet, some will moan....

f*** me.

Oh boo hoo, how hard that must be.

Stop.

You're an Idiot.

0-0 away in Russia against a billionaires assortment of players with a great manager and also having to adapt to an artifical pitch and temperature isnt a good enough result for some?  Fucking hell.