Alan Pardew

Dave

Was badly let down by a number of players today.

The whole midfield played like they couldn't have given less of a fuck for the most part which is inexcusable, whether he told them to take it easy I don't know but if he did he's reaped what he sowed because you can't do that against Man City.

Was badly let down by a number of players today.

The whole midfield played like they couldn't have given less of a fuck for the most part which is inexcusable, whether he told them to take it easy I don't know but if he did he's reaped what he sowed because you can't do that against Man City.

That was clearly the instruction imo, so much so that it was very predictable. Our intent was to give them the ball as much as possible and try and limit what they could do with it.

No way in the world was he let down by the players. He got what he asked for.

Pardew on Radio Newcastle now;

Too many good players missing

No excuses

No pressure on Man Citeh today

Side unbalanced - James Perch on a yellow - Jonas not a left back

Should be stronger for Benfica/Fulham

Big lesson today - not good enough retaining possession and no pressing on the ball.

Guest Dontooner

No excuses

Big lesson today - not good enough retaining possession and no pressing on the ball.

Should say :

I am a fraud

I am clueless to how to make teams play a team game

Only good a picking teams on paper and hoping they turn up

Without my best 11, i will never reach my true potential

Don't ask me about set pieces and some of my current bad records , they don't exsist...putting my hands over my ears now.

No excuses

:spit:

No excuses

Should say :

I am a fraud

I am clueless to how to make teams play a team game

Only good a picking teams on paper and hoping they turn up

Without my best 11, i will never reach my true potential

Don't ask me about set pieces and some of my current bad records , they don't exsist...putting my hands over my ears now.

Hold on, he hasn't really said much wrong :lol:

No excuses

:lol:

Not a week goes by where I don't see someone having written out his interview and think it's a parody.

No excuses

How many times does he need to be taught this lesson? :lol:

No excuses

:lol:

Not a week goes by where I don't see someone having written out his interview and think it's a parody.

He said that? :lol:

No excuses

He just talks the talk man, he has no interest in retaining possession.  He's a liar and a gobshite.

No excuses

It's what he said. He must have sent the players out to do as they did, unless they are doing it off their own bat.

No excuses

Typical same old salesman bull shit from Pardew, tell the fans what he thinks they want to hear yet he has no intention or the ability to change what he just told us.

Guest Howaythetoon

Worse manager than Souness. If we start next season with this idiot in charge we are going to have another fuck up of a season. Assuming we stay up of course which I now fear we may not do. We'll be out of Euorpe by the time the mackem game comes around so lose that and...

Guest neesy111

Pardew is the biggest gobsite in this clubs history, I fucking hated Allardyce's arrogance shit but Pardew this season has taken it another level.

Worse manager than Souness. If we start next season with this idiot in charge we are going to have another f*** up of a season. Assuming we stay up of course which I now fear we may not do. We'll be out of Euorpe by the time the mackem game comes around so lose that and...

We have won every home game since the new signings, today was bad but lets not act like it changes anything.

We have been very good at home since the new signings, we continue to be terrible away and the manager doesn't have a back bone.

Today doesn't really prove anything to suggest we won't stay up, i would be very surprised if we don't get at least 3 home wins between now and the end.

Its not good enough but i'm confident the home form will see us through.

Guest Howaythetoon

Worse manager than Souness. If we start next season with this idiot in charge we are going to have another f*** up of a season. Assuming we stay up of course which I now fear we may not do. We'll be out of Euorpe by the time the mackem game comes around so lose that and...

We have won every home game since the new signings, today was bad but lets not act like it changes anything.

We have been very good at home since the new signings, we continue to be terrible away and the manager doesn't have a back bone.

Today doesn't really prove anything to suggest we won't stay up, i would be very surprised if we don't get at least 3 home wins between now and the end.

Everton, West Ham, Swansea and Reading all said hello...

You're like an Ostrich with it's head in the sand, we're 3 points off a relegation place and that's with all of the players we've brought in recently.  We can't win a game away from home and our defence is poor and our forwards may as well not bother turning up.