Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest neesy111

Worse manager than Souness. If we start next season with this idiot in charge we are going to have another f*** up of a season. Assuming we stay up of course which I now fear we may not do. We'll be out of Euorpe by the time the mackem game comes around so lose that and...

We have won every home game since the new signings, today was bad but lets not act like it changes anything.

We have been very good at home since the new signings, we continue to be terrible away and the manager doesn't have a back bone.

Today doesn't really prove anything to suggest we won't stay up, i would be very surprised if we don't get at least 3 home wins between now and the end.

Its not good enough but i'm confident the home form will see us through.

Everton, West Ham, Swansea and Reading all said hello...

Chelsea, Southampton and Stoke say Hello....

We're 20 points behind this stage last season, 6 points behind the year before (when we changed managers halfway through) and only 4 points ahead of the relegation season. After 31 games; 80% of the way through.

Even accounting for all of the things that have been against Pardew this season, that's not nearly good enough.

Guest icemanblue

We're 20 points behind this stage last season, 6 points behind the year before (when we changed managers halfway through) and only 4 points ahead of the relegation season. After 31 games; 80% of the way through.

Even accounting for all of the things that have been against Pardew this season, that's not nearly good enough.

It's not. At all. But, I don't think you'll find many who'd disagree.

It is what it is, and today hasn't changed that. My position is well known, but he still gets next year for me. One season of supposed massive over performance, one of massive under performance. I'd like to see what the mean is before a decision is made.

Worse manager than Souness. If we start next season with this idiot in charge we are going to have another f*** up of a season. Assuming we stay up of course which I now fear we may not do. We'll be out of Euorpe by the time the mackem game comes around so lose that and...

We have won every home game since the new signings, today was bad but lets not act like it changes anything.

We have been very good at home since the new signings, we continue to be terrible away and the manager doesn't have a back bone.

Today doesn't really prove anything to suggest we won't stay up, i would be very surprised if we don't get at least 3 home wins between now and the end.

Stop acting like us staying up would be some sort of triumph against adversity. :lol:

We better fucking stay up and if we do we should still get rid of him.

Guest neesy111

It is what it is, and today hasn't changed that. My position is well known, but he still gets next year for me. One season of supposed massive over performance, one of massive under performance. I'd like to see what the mean is before a decision is made.

http://olesouthblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/sitting-on-fence.jpg

Guest Dontooner

He isn't worse than Souness.

I agree he is worst than Souness tactically and setting teams to play.

However Souness is moral killer and a militant that can destroy teams in another way.

Both are shit managers . Pardew is at the bottom for me in Tactics and Team play by quite a margin as well.

His CV suggests that last season wasn't the norm, why should we go through another season like this one to find out what we already know?

Guest icemanblue

Neesy, honestly, it's better for you if you just don't get involved. How can you dare call anyone a fence sitter when your own opinions change with the fucking wind?

Guest icemanblue

His CV suggests that last season wasn't the norm, why should we go through another season like this one to find out what we already know?

I don't care about his CV, mate. I'll make my own judgement.

Guest neesy111

Neesy, honestly, it's better for you if you just don't get involved. How can you dare call anyone a fence sitter when your own opinions change with the fucking wind?

Again putting words into people's mouth as always, your pathetic and it's clear to see.

Depends if you think last season was over-performance I suppose. For me, with our players, it was about par, maybe a little better than par but not a great deal.

Depends if you think last season was over-performance I suppose. For me, with our players, it was about par.

Nee wonder you're never happy then if you think 5th is par.

Guest icemanblue

Again putting words into people's mouth as always, your pathetic and it's clear to see.

Mate, you posted a picture of someone sitting on a fence. :lol:

Go away.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

I wouldn't bother Mick, Inochi is the most pathetic person on here.

Guest Howaythetoon

He f***ing is. Souness was bad but not this bad.

Souness was worse overall, I doubt Souness could have done what Pardew managed last season.

He did it for Blackburn and even won them a trophy.

Don't get me wrong Souness was fucking dire but we play worse football under Pardew and look more clueless than we ever did under Souness. IMO of course!

Stop acting like us staying up would be some sort of triumph against adversity. :lol:

We better f***ing stay up and if we do we should still get rid of him.

I'm not it would be f*cking shit regardless but today doesn't really change much in my eyes.

Same here. I can see why people are losing their rag though, especially when they were convinced this was on the cards despite last season's results and laughed off the forum.

Next season needs to be miles better from everyone concerned, and by that I mean more than just the results. Pardew's got a long, secure contract and he's been here long enough now that we should be seeing some sort of vision for the club. We still go into games scared shitless of at least half the league IMO.

Guest bimpy474

If anyone thinks it's not because of Pardew i think they might well be a bit mental.

He is plainly not good enough to be a manager at this level, rather like Alan Ball, George Burley, Graeme Souness, Glenn Roeder and the Paul Jewells to name a few. They all had ok decent seasons but ultimately were not good enough in the long term for this level. Reasons were they got figured out by the opposition managers who were and are good enough.

I'm afraid that's where we stand at this moment with Pardew, he can't change his style because he isn't good enough to. So were good enough to stay up but little else, and at this rate staying up is looking dicey.

Same here. I can see why people are losing their rag though, especially when they were convinced this was on the cards despite last season's results and laughed off the forum.

Next season needs to be miles better from everyone concerned, and by that I mean more than just the results. Pardew's got a long, secure contract and he's been here long enough now that we should be seeing some sort of vision for the club. We still go into games scared shitless of at least half the league IMO.

Spot on chaps.

Guest icemanblue

:lol:

?

Depends if you think last season was over-performance I suppose. For me, with our players, it was about par, maybe a little better than par but not a great deal.

Then I think you have very unrealistic expectations.

I wouldn't bother Mick, Inochi is the most pathetic person on here.

He's just got a different opinion and it doesn't make any difference what any of us think anyway, whatever is going to happen, will happen.