Alan Pardew

Dave

Anybody still supporting Pardew is a moron or a mackem.

I still think he needs next season to prove whether he's really as good or as bad as his two full seasons in charge.

My prediction is somewhere in the middle.

We don't need another season and can't afford to keep him.

Blaming Pardew for this is beyond ridiculous.

Of course it's not. He set a side up to defend a 0-0 from the off. Against last years Champions. No spirit, no heart and no desire.

Who else is responsible?

Guest neesy111

Blaming Pardew for this is beyond ridiculous.

Really.  I'm sure you've said this every time we've lost.

He needs to go. The sooner the better.

Not for the result, or even the score, but for yet another dreadful, insipid, cowardly performance. The only way that will ever change is if we get rid of him.

Fools  :lol:

Cajun and Ian have predicted this defeat and declared this a pointless match. It's a good loss really as expected and no injuries.

There is not a single bad thing that can be said about Pardew as we knew we would not get anything from this. What chance did we have? I mean think of all the excuses- endless they are.

Cajun and Ian have predicted this defeat and declared this a pointless match. It's a good loss really as expected and no injuries.

There is not a single bad thing that can be said about Pardew as we knew we would not get anything from this. What chance did we have? I mean think of all the excuses- endless they are.

:lol:

Guest GeordieAce

I personally want him gone at the end of the season. It wont improve next season even with new players, simply because of Pardew's negativity. The thing that winds me up most about him is that his over cautious approach to every single game seems to be due to the fact he is too concerned over his own reputation. Its as if he's trying to prolonged the inevitable shower of shit football that he's used to serving up to keep himself in a job for as long as possible. He's a coward who's afraid to stand up, give teams a good go and play for the fucking win. If the manger goes into games with a defeatist attitude like today, what chance have the players got?. Just take a look at Southampton. Their team has nowhere near the talent we have but they have a manager who instils a belief in them and a give it a go. Get rid.

Guest neesy111

It's rubbish every week but it's not Pardew's fault. :lol: :lol:

Mannnn...

Same shit every week by his supporters.  If in doubt....

Guest bimpy474

He's a good manager, man. He cured Yohan of his depression, dont you know.

Would have thought the £40,000 a week might have helped a bit.

:sigh:

Anybody supporting the manager of our club is a moron or a mackem?

If Fulham/mackems/Benfica matches are as awful as this, I'll probably sway to your way of thinking, but thankfully I suspect things will be different.

Guest Dontooner

they must have predicted how bad we would do this season as well and continues to stroke pardews xxxx . how informative they are

If Fulham/mackems/Benfica matches are as awful as this, I'll probably sway to your way of thinking, but thankfully I suspect things will be different.

A. 'we're always shit about Fulham'

B. 'it's a derby game, anything could happen'

C. 'they're Benfica, unbeaten in the league all season'

Seriously though, what makes you think they'll be different? It's been like this all season.

Moron or mackem?