Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest neesy111

Zola? :lol: Would be a massive gamble, that.  I'm going to keep going on and on about Martin Jol.  Martin Jol, Martin Jol, Martin Jol.

You want better football?  He'll give us that.

Guest neesy111

Also O'Neill gets sacked being 2 points behind us, that should crank up the pressure on Pardew tbh.

Do you really believe that...

No.  Which shows what a fucking pitiful state we are as a football club.  Pathetic all round.

Also O'Neill gets sacked being 2 points behind us, that should crank up the pressure on Pardew tbh.

I actually agree with Neesy here. Not that his job is under threat, but he'll surely take note that managers who have got similar points totals to him are being deemed not good enough, by lesser clubs.

Guest neesy111

I actually agree with Neesy here. Not that his job is under threat, but he'll surely take note that managers who have got similar points totals to him are being deemed not good enough, by lesser clubs.

Thing is look at where both O'Neill and Pardew took over their clubs and where they are now.  Sad state of affairs imo.

Absolutely.

Guest neesy111

He should be under far more pressure cos O'Neill is gone, but as Spider says do we honestly believe he is?

I just don't think that after the run of form that we had from November to January compared to being a couple of points from the inbreds will register as a pressure point.  If he could survive through that he pretty much knows he's manager here next year, no matter what happens in the next month and a half.

The man just reeks of incompetence ,

Even if we did not sign anyone in January there would still be no excuse for that squad to be on a feeble tally of 33 points now we are practically in April.

We've conceded more goals on our travels than any other team, what happened to the genius defensive coach that is Alan Pardew ?  His approach to football not only is it completely horrible but it's completely ineffectual.

Diabolical manager.  I can't even think of any redeeming features he has.  Maybe his ability to handle the press that's when his salesman talk really come into play. 

He stinks.

Look at all the manager trouble we've had since Ashley has been here. He finally found a guy that will do what he wants w/o complaining and who achieved a respectable 5th place finish. Ashley thinks he's found his man. Thats why he's got an 8 year deal and no pressure at all. He's going to be here for awhile. Sadly.

I just don't think that after the run of form that we had from November to January compared to being a couple of points from the inbreds will register as a pressure point.  If he could survive through that he pretty much knows he's manager here next year, no matter what happens in the next month and a half.

True, there were still plenty of games to go at that point though, and he had the genuine excuse that the club hadn't backed him in the summer transfer market. Ignoring the rivalry, here and now a club marginally worse off than us reckon it's worth sacking their manager to try and stay up. Pardew can't fail to notice that it could easily be him based on our position.

Guest neesy111

Look at all the manager trouble we've had since Ashley has been here. He finally found a guy that will do what he wants w/o complaining and who achieved a respectable 5th place finish. Ashley thinks he's found his man. Thats why he's got an 8 year deal and no pressure at all. He's going to be here for awhile. Sadly.

That 8 year deal is about as worthy as a Greggs paper wrapper tbh.

Hope you are right. What were the comments Ashley made when Houghton was canned? Something along the lines of 'he wasn't achieving what we expect as a club', certainly that fits Pardew now. Ashley wasn't afraid to pull the trigger then, what's holding him this time?  (Our success in europe probably)

The man just reeks

He stinks.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/uploads/images/news/10551/thumbs/660x0.jpg

He's just a tracksuit manager in a suit. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for the people who are still desperately trying to defend him  :undecided:

Hope you are right. What were the comments Ashley made when Houghton was canned? Something along the lines of 'he wasn't achieving what we expect as a club', certainly that fits Pardew now. Ashley wasn't afraid to pull the trigger then, what's holding him this time?  (Our success in europe probably)

Houghton. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I was thinking about this tonight.  Pardew is someone who does better with a shit squad, like at the start of his West Ham and at us.  Soon as he spends $$$ on players and builds a better squad he becomes unstuck with his rigid and shite tactics imo.

I was thinking about this tonight.  Pardew is someone who does better with a shit squad, like at the start of his West Ham and at us.  Soon as he spends $$$ on players and builds a better squad he becomes unstuck with his rigid and shite tactics imo.

If that was the case we wouldn't have needed to spend £30m+ to bail him out this season, because all he's had to lean on has been the poor squad players and youngsters.

PS: Llambias maths don't exactly sound kind in this context do they. :pow:

Houghton. :lol:

:lol: I shouldn't post when i'm frustrated about something, everything goes to shit.

Guest neesy111

If that was the case we wouldn't have needed to spend £30m+ to bail him out.

PS: Llambias maths don't exactly sound helpful in this context do they. :pow:

No they don't.

Then is it of things going stale at his clubs with regards to his tactics etc?  Something isn't right and it has to rectified this season not next season imo.

question, has pardew got a single result this season from a fixture that you'd not expect us to win?  i mean vs. the top 6 teams, or in a game where were were decimated by injuries?  i do not include results where we've had to pull something back from when he's got it totally wrong in the first place not that there's many of

chelsea (h) springs to mind

keep saying it but this is the mark of a good manager

question, has pardew got a single result this season from a fixture that you'd not expect us to win?  i mean vs. the top 6 teams, or in a game where were were decimated by injuries?  i do not include results where we've had to pull something back from when he's got it totally wrong in the first place not that there's many of

chelsea (h) springs to mind

keep saying it but this is the mark of a good manager

He's got results which I didn't expect, just not in the way you mean.

No he hasn't. Very similar to his first half season when he only won games against teams below us.

he's fucking woeful like :lol:

hope we're about to laugh about this in may for a couple of months mind 'cause if we stay up he'll be putting the teams out in august again make no mistake